PDA

View Full Version : New Dealer Needed

cbkc
08-19-2010, 10:40 PM
PJ - My local Stihl dealer who does a LOT of business is great and is in a great location. They are going to start carrying commercial mowers and are shopping the different manufacturers and I think they are leaning towards Exmark!! Can someone get in touch with this dealership and pitch them the Hustler line-up? With the new design for 2011 they could really do some big business. We have a great Hustler dealer in Kansas City but they are WAY down south in Raytown which means it's a 30 minute drive for anyone on the North or West side (Kansas City is split between South and North) and we don't have a dealer in the North. He could pick up lots of customers from KC to Iowa and really add to the dealer network. Again they are a great dealer for Stihl and do big business. Here is their info:

Platte Rental & Supply
6304 Northwest Bell Road
Parkville, MO 64152
(816) 741-4900

mowerconsultant
08-20-2010, 12:01 PM
The rep in charge of setting up dealer in your area is here on LS everyday, I will email him this thread and see what he has to say.

Pj

mowerdude supreme
08-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Smitty's in Olathe is a Hustler dealer and has a good inventory of parts and equipment, still a bit south of you though....

mowerconsultant
08-23-2010, 09:08 AM
PJ - My local Stihl dealer who does a LOT of business is great and is in a great location. They are going to start carrying commercial mowers and are shopping the different manufacturers and I think they are leaning towards Exmark!! Can someone get in touch with this dealership and pitch them the Hustler line-up? With the new design for 2011 they could really do some big business. We have a great Hustler dealer in Kansas City but they are WAY down south in Raytown which means it's a 30 minute drive for anyone on the North or West side (Kansas City is split between South and North) and we don't have a dealer in the North. He could pick up lots of customers from KC to Iowa and really add to the dealer network. Again they are a great dealer for Stihl and do big business. Here is their info:

Platte Rental & Supply
6304 Northwest Bell Road
Parkville, MO 64152
(816) 741-4900

Contact was made, meeting scheduled.

cbkc
08-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Good to hear! Let me know what they say!

mowerconsultant
08-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Good to hear! Let me know what they say!

I will when I hear something, or I am sure it will get posted.

Pj

cbkc
10-14-2010, 03:51 AM
PJ- bad news man. I talked to the dealer and they said the Hustler rep called them and scheduled an appointment and then never showed up!! This is hugely disappointing to me and the dealership. They are now leaning towards Toro commercial mowers.

mowerconsultant
10-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Our rep was there, twice, and did talk to them.

blackandgold
10-26-2010, 12:42 AM
cbck

We have talked to your dealer again and hopefully we will get things put together. Any assistance from you is greatly appreciated.