PDA

View Full Version : Licensed landscape contractor has ?

dogdad
08-05-2002, 11:35 AM
I am a Louisiana state licensed landscape contractor and have been subbing out the irrigation jobs. I am interested in learning the installation myself but as you might know, no one wants to really show you how because it takes away their income which i understand. I cannot go to a class far away and learn. The irrigation supply stores here ( 2 of them ) don't offer classes either. Any books or ideas from any one would be appreciated.As I said, I am only interested in my own lanscape jobs that need irrigation.

HBFOXJr
08-05-2002, 05:31 PM
The question has been answered here many times before. Please read old posts or do a search.

SamIV
08-05-2002, 10:22 PM
The Irrigation Association is having a show and conferance in New Orleans, October 24-26. There will also be irrigation courses offered before the show. Ideal for anyone who lives in Louisiana.
You can find out more info at www.irrigation.org or e-mail me and I will let you know what I know about it.

Here's a few of the many courses offered: Design Hydraulics, Field Hydraulics, Landscape Irrigation Design, Drip Design In Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation Auditor, Irrigation System Installaion and Mainenance.

SW