PDA

View Full Version : Billboards!

DLC0806
08-23-2010, 03:31 PM
any ideas on billborads as apart of your ad campaign?
its as much as yellow pages.. but no one has to look for you.. you are huge on a billboard that 50000 cars pass a day..

any thoughts.. ideas?
anyone try this/do this?

Glenn Lawn Care
08-23-2010, 03:48 PM
I have always wanted to do it, but I always figured it would cost a fortune! Let me know if you hear of anything.

shade tree landscaping
09-04-2010, 06:40 PM
very $$$, price goes up with the amount of cars that pass the billboard per day. Have never done one b/c I always feel that when someone is driving, they aren't going to have time to write down phone number

CLARK LAWN
09-05-2010, 12:36 PM
i know a guy that works for a billboard company and he told me around here they start at $1500/months and some of the prime ones go for over 10K a month. there is 1 company here that put 3 up a last year he told me they were spending over 20K total for the 3 per month and they were up for 3 and 4 months. a few of us figured out between all this companies advertising they were spending over 50K a year (billboards, radio, TV,direct mail, and sponsering local events). the best part is they have 1 crew working 3-4 days a week and they lowball everyone. ($40 lawn they do for $17)

bohiaa
09-10-2010, 07:39 AM
depends on the area, in my area there 3,000.00 a year and they handle all the art work.

remember noone will stop and writh down your number from a bill board, it's simply KEEPING your name out there and on the minds of millions.

Crush the comp, with ads.

does anyone remember the ole rock band KISS....

they didn't have any good songs, but there ads were on everything....

JohnnyRocker
09-10-2010, 03:01 PM
depends on the area, in my area there 3,000.00 a year and they handle all the art work.

remember noone will stop and writh down your number from a bill board, it's simply KEEPING your name out there and on the minds of millions.

Crush the comp, with ads.

does anyone remember the ole rock band KISS....

they didn't have any good songs, but there ads were on everything....

LOL to the KISS comment, I needed a laugh today badly. Thanks.