PDA

View Full Version : Customer passes from Cancer

bel-nor
08-23-2010, 09:51 PM
This customer was a good person, new friend and good customer. Worked on her lawn Sunday the very first job. I didn't see her car and some how I just felt she wasn't at Walmart or the hospital. She would call normally every 10 days always polite with conversation and never demanding or in bad spirit. This lady was a Graphic Artist and always had the payment with some type of hand made wrapping and or card. Last week she gave me a case with original design handmade cards for my use. She was always very happy to have her property serviced and expressed same. She will be missed and this is what customer sevice is all about, making friends and doing the best you can. God has gained a new Angel named Nitza.

Always take a minute and talk to your customer.....

olaf valle
08-24-2010, 12:35 AM
when people died they don't become angels they're dead like a deep sleep. also people don't die because god needed a another angel nooo god doesn't need anything from us. but there will be a resurrection with a new system of things but not yet.

bigfish5
08-24-2010, 02:38 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

bigfish5
08-24-2010, 02:40 AM
Everything cool that belnor said , You just ruined. "like a deep sleep". Stick to watching the sci fi channel and lay off the piote . Hehe
Posted via Mobile Device

bc3xx0
08-24-2010, 05:39 AM
I kinda expected this to be a "...and they didn't pay me" topic.

Sorry to hear that man.

MarcSmith
08-24-2010, 06:46 AM
Send flowers, and I'd continue mowing for a few weeks until the family can get hold of the situation...

nepatsfan
08-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Send flowers, and I'd continue mowing for a few weeks until the family can get hold of the situation...

as long as they plan on paying

MarcSmith
08-24-2010, 07:16 AM
Personally I'd be willing to front 2-3 weeks in this situation especially if the person was more than "just a number" in my customer list....which seems to be the case

The family has other things on their mind right now... and making sure the grass at their dead mothers house is cut is not high on the priority list. While I agree that if you do this there is a risk of not getting paid. I still think its the right thing to do...

I would inquire with the family if they would like you to continue until further notice...but a couple cuts won't break the bank...

mark123
08-24-2010, 07:35 AM
bel-nor, I'm sorry for your loss. :(

stan the man
08-24-2010, 07:51 AM
i know if he was one of my accounts. i mow it for the end of the year that is how close i am with my accounts. i have one lady with cancer and a lot time she call me with something for to do and just to talk. all my account are female

fl-landscapes
08-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Personally I'd be willing to front 2-3 weeks in this situation especially if the person was more than "just a number" in my customer list....which seems to be the case

The family has other things on their mind right now... and making sure the grass at their dead mothers house is cut is not high on the priority list. While I agree that if you do this there is a risk of not getting paid. I still think its the right thing to do...

I would inquire with the family if they would like you to continue until further notice...but a couple cuts won't break the bank...

Had a customer who was bringing her two children to the airport to see their dad in CT when her ex boyfriend grabbed her in the parking garage and shot her to death in front of the cops who then killed him. Family was in CT and it really was awful, we maintained her property for them for almost 2 months and I refused any compensation. Was kinda tough going to that property.

Texas Lawn
08-24-2010, 10:25 AM
its always good to hear people who care about their customers and take the time to build relationships with them. I had an older window as an account and I use to change light bulbs and fix things around the house. It may take a little more time, and you dont get paid, but it is so worth it

JTlawns2
08-24-2010, 10:25 AM
as long as they plan on paying

Are you serious??
Thats the most selfish thing ive heard in a while.:hammerhead:

JeffRTP
08-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Sorry to hear of the loss, you'll do the right thing, that is obvious from your post, you are a good guy.

reed384
08-24-2010, 05:17 PM
MOST OF MY PEOPLE ARE RETIRED AND FEMALE.I DO ALOT OF EXTRA THINGS FOR THEM AND OF COURSE SOME HAVE DIE I MAINTAIN THING FOR AS LONG AS THEY NEED IF I GET A CHECK COOL IF NOT IDONT SWEAT IT BUT I USUALLY DO WHEN THEY GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL*trucewhiteflag*

TurboMazda
08-24-2010, 05:42 PM
This customer was a good person, new friend and good customer. Worked on her lawn Sunday the very first job. I didn't see her car and some how I just felt she wasn't at Walmart or the hospital. She would call normally every 10 days always polite with conversation and never demanding or in bad spirit. This lady was a Graphic Artist and always had the payment with some type of hand made wrapping and or card. Last week she gave me a case with original design handmade cards for my use. She was always very happy to have her property serviced and expressed same. She will be missed and this is what customer sevice is all about, making friends and doing the best you can. God has gained a new Angel named Nitza.

Always take a minute and talk to your customer.....

Amen.........................