PDA

View Full Version : Rhino lining my trailer

M.A.Landscaping
08-24-2010, 06:54 PM
i bought my trailer about 3 months ago and i use it for more than hauling equipment around. i use is for mulch and carrying brush and it got a little beat up over the summer (scratches and its starting to rust in some spots). so i thought of rhino lining the whole thing instead of repainting it. i just wanted to hear any input on this and if anyone else ever did this.

Thanks
marc

DoetschOutdoor
08-25-2010, 10:00 AM
I think the actual rhino lining would add ALOT of unnecesary costs and alot of weight if your doing the whole trailer....just go with touch up black paint or roll on bedliner but nothing will protect a landscape trailer from scratches. Nothing. My open trailer was new this year as well and only got used for mulching and cleanups and got scratched up as well but who really cares. this winter if I get bored enough I will touch it up but prolly only every couple years.

M.A.Landscaping
08-25-2010, 02:03 PM
i agree about the weight issue, i did some more research and i heard that a roll on bedliner would be alot better. one of my buddies is a paver and he did his trailer (the deck and side rails) and he said it didn't add much weight and the trailer is oil resistant, its easy to clean and it does take a beating but doesn't show it. he used herculiner and i think thats what im going to try.

C & T Landscaping
08-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Somebody on here used some type of roll on bedliner and he mixed in some sand to add a grit so you can't slip.