jmunday0808
08-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Hello
Im looking for a zero turn. 60" or so.
So far my options are

Scag Freedom Z,
Husqvarna MZ 6128, or
Gravely ZT HD 60. [/B][/B]

I will use it for part time mowing business. I have been using a scag 48 walk behind and love it, therefore I'm leaning toward scag but not completely sure. What are your experiences with any of these machines? I appreciate it. I posted earlier about a great dane stander but I have scratched that idea (to many hours).
Thanks everyone.

rogerdodger
08-27-2010, 08:03 PM
You didnt mention Ferris. I Had a 1500Z 48'. I bought it for the ride. Cut n wise, all these mowers are the same as far as cut. I dont care what ea one says. It is sorta like ford or chevy an so on. BUT, none has the ride that Ferris has. 4 wheel independent suspension. I have mowed behind em all and I have to slow down for em. Watch someone mowing on any of the others and watchem bounce. Watch someone on a Ferris and you will SEE what I am talking about.

BCLawns
08-27-2010, 08:09 PM
demo the scag and the gravely. see which one you like best. buy that one.

hornett22
08-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Yep.SCAG is the best.research pays off.
Posted via Mobile Device

brianslawncare
08-30-2010, 09:04 AM
scag dealer told me the freedom z is a homeowners model and its not built for commercial use. he told me its made to cut youre own grass once a week and then park it. maybe you should look for a used commercial mower? i started out with a cheap mtd tractor and i saw the guys in my area with scag and exmarks. and after i got one i saw how they hold up and are built. i can see why you buy a commercial mower.

jmunday0808
08-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

jmunday0808
08-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey everyone thanks for the input. I know I didn't mention a bobcat but that's what I got. Its a fastcat pro. Still in between commercial and homeowner but it had a good bagging system and a five year 500 hr comercial warranty
Posted via Mobile Device