PDA

View Full Version : Fall Clean Up Question

MICHPLOWER
08-30-2010, 02:29 AM
I was just wondering when getting new customers for FALL CLEAN UP do you have them sign a agreement to make sure you get paid when job is completed or just a hand shake? if you do have them sign a agreement does anybody have a sample i could maybe used, I search everywhere on here and found nothing

Thanks in advance

Smallaxe
08-30-2010, 09:13 AM
If I have to have a signed piece of paper to clean up a lawn, I wouldn't do the job at all. I hate paperwork, and hate rippoff cheapskates even more. Nothing makes a person feel lower than realizing his neighbors know that, he/she ripped off a lawnboy. :laugh:

sven1277
08-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Never require contracts for leaf removal and have had very few problems in 14 years.

Coffeecraver
09-03-2010, 09:15 PM
With any job you do get it in writing and if it includes materials get 1/3 to 1/2 down. A check and a signature prior to starting work.

:hammerhead:

betterlawnsandlandscaping
09-03-2010, 10:56 PM
I was just wondering when getting new customers for FALL CLEAN UP do you have them sign a agreement to make sure you get paid when job is completed or just a hand shake? if you do have them sign a agreement does anybody have a sample i could maybe used, I search everywhere on here and found nothing

Thanks in advance

What do you think?