PDA

View Full Version : crashed my BLADERUNNER

Farmboy
08-08-2002, 10:33 AM
:confused: :( I just had a car wreck, actually I got sideswipped by an eighteen wheeler. My truck lost the back bumper and receiver hitch my trailer is gone no hope and my trimmers need to be replaced and my bladerunner landed about 35 feet upside down. I am afraid that my insurance company is really going to frown on this. I think I am going to take the day off and make some phone calls. I quess I will find out about my dealers promise to fix me in 24 hours! From the looks of my mower I do not think it will live again. I quess I will find out. I keep you posted on the repairs and insurance pay off!

Richard Martin
08-08-2002, 12:59 PM
That is terrible news. I hope no one was hurt! Who's fault was it? If it was his fault then you should be able to get any equipment that was totaled replaced. My equipment policy is a replacement policy, not a value policy. That means no matter what happens my equipment gets replaced with new stuff if it's totaled.

awm
08-08-2002, 01:54 PM
everybody makes mistakes,and i hope this wasnt your fault. if it was i hope u had the right kinda insurance to help u out. my sympathies to u bud . just wasnt your day.i doubt u dealer was talkin about this sorta thing.but who knows ,u might get lucky.glad u werent hurt.
recently i was pulling out of an intersection on a busy country rd.
a mail lady had just delivered the mail
and i didnt see her an she didnt see me. she still dont know how close we came to a wreck.sometimes he looks after the little people.i guess. felt both dumb and lucky.,

Potomac Lawns Inc.
08-08-2002, 07:37 PM
Farmboy
did you get any pictures if so could you post them?

Farmboy
08-08-2002, 10:55 PM
No pictures yet I will try to get some though. I talked to the insurance agent and I am getting the run around I think, the other guy is at fault so I am trying to get replacement on that but I need equipment now not next year. On the upside the BLADERUNNER dealer is comming through for me I called him and told him the situation he has a mower and trailer equipped with trimmers waiting for me to pick up in the morning! If he does this for everyone it is no wonder everyone buys from him! :cool:

cglservice
08-09-2002, 12:01 AM
A good dealer is hard to find, hope it all works out for you.

Farmboy
08-09-2002, 09:26 PM
Well my dealer sure came through and got me out of a jam! I will find out monday on the replacement of my equipment. I'll keep you informed.

WREBELMACHINE
08-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Farm boy

Sorry about your bad luck maybe it will turn out to be good luck! I am a big fan of the bladerunner diesel mowers but if they replace your equipment Bill's has a new 60" 27hp l/q kawasaki that would be a nice replacement for you! If I remember right you had a 60" 25hp gas unit. I would sure look at this unit. I think bill said it was a 2003 production unit!

Farmboy
08-10-2002, 11:02 PM
Wrebelmachine

When did he get a kawasaki? I was at his place yesterday and the only ones that I saw were a 22hp robin engine and a 25hp robin engine. I quess I will have to call him monday and get a price on it. Thanks for the tip!

rwleigh
08-13-2002, 11:23 PM
Farm boy

Bill's has a 27 horse water cooled kawasaki and a 27 horse lombardini diesel sitting in the lot.

GRASS PRO
08-13-2002, 11:45 PM
I got to drive that 2003 model bladerunner I was impressed with how smooth it is. I thought it had independent suspension on it.

Brickman
08-14-2002, 01:02 AM
Life sucks some times. Man you have got one heck of a dealer!!!!
If the semi driver was at fault and his insurance company won't pay, go talk to a lawyer. Often times because of the size difference between a semi and you they are scared of big lawsuits and will settle out of court quickly for a reasonable sum. Just a letter from a lawyer might do the trick.