PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labor Day !

David Gretzmier
09-06-2010, 09:07 AM
hope folks who are off today will grill, watch football, and have fun and relax with family. I am not sure if this day is a holiday in Canada, but in the US this day typically marks the end of summer. Boats are put up, black shoes, sweaters, hoodies and earth tones start coming out of the closet. Football season starts ( my Alma Mater-beloved Arkansas Razorbacks won this weekend. go hogs ! )

I am working today because I am heading out of town to pick up some pallet racks on Wednesday morning for my Christmas light warehouse, so I am "working" 2 days this week and driving 3.

Wondering what you guys will be doing today, working or playing ?

BrandonV
09-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Put in 10 hours today. Par for the course. That is why its called labor day after all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mark B
09-06-2010, 09:15 PM
I spent about 6 hrs in by the pool checking out all the hot ladies while doing 12oz curls with the occasional 2oz shot curls. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Classic Lighting
09-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Worked half day. Decided to grill dogs and burgers for the family dinner. Looking forward to the winter season so I can concentrate on marketing, advertising, and networking. I can't wait to forget this year.