PDA

View Full Version : Put the bagger on today, ready for Fall!!!!!

CTmower
09-09-2010, 04:37 PM
After mowing my accounts today I made the decision that it was time to put my bagger back on the Turf Tiger. I think its a little early in the season for it but if you looked at over half my yards youd understand why. Leaves are falling like crazy and a lot of my yards need to be cleaned up!!!!

Glenn Lawn Care
09-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Way to early. Yeah I have seen a few leaves done but not enough to get ready for clean ups. leaves havent even changed colors yet here and we still got about 8 more weeks of mowing left!

CTmower
09-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Im gonna give all my yards one good mow with the bagger on next week and see how it goes. I just have a feeling its gonna need to stay on for the rest of the season, if not then it only takes me 2 minutes to take it on and off so no biggy!

albhb3
09-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Way to early. Yeah I have seen a few leaves done but not enough to get ready for clean ups. leaves havent even changed colors yet here and we still got about 8 more weeks of mowing left!

Liar! :laugh:out in edina some of the maples are done and I mean done already fallen and look like the middle of winter besides you did hear of the snow that fell up by tower,mn on the 5th

2brothersyardcare
09-09-2010, 06:36 PM
CT i know how you feel were starting to bag all of ours to

Jimslawncareservice
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
in south mn i will be putting the bagger on next week on the xs and the muclh kit on the deere

deerewashed
09-10-2010, 12:20 AM
like 3 weeks here before i start picking up leaves....but that will only be the few then who request me to do certain areas were it is perticularly bad and where they like to play and such. of coarse my prices go up for them. full on blowing in mid october. do most of mine around thanksgiving....people want there place looking good before company comes over.

Mike's LawnCare Landscape
09-11-2010, 07:45 AM
I been bagging a few of mine the last few weeks already !!!

ShooterK2
09-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Here in Oklahoma I've been bagging mine all year!!!

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
09-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Here in Oklahoma I've been bagging mine all year!!!

Same here; the bagger rarely comes off my mower.
Posted via Mobile Device

nepatsfan
09-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Same here; the bagger rarely comes off my mower.
Posted via Mobile Device

us too...everything gets bagged. this is the time of year we take them off occasionaly so it doesn't fill up every 10 feet with leaves. Not yet though...usually only when they really start falling and everything is covered.

THEGOLDPRO
09-11-2010, 06:51 PM
why is this in the pictures forum?

OSU 09
09-12-2010, 12:20 PM
why is this in the pictures forum?

That might just be the question of the day.