View Full Version : Versaflex Spout

09-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Can anyone help me out locating the old Briggs or Wedco Versaflex CR? It is the spout that was like an accordion with the screw cap on the end. I had a while back picked up a whole whack of them but my last one broke yesterday and I am trying to find more.

Any help is appreciated!!

05-03-2011, 06:41 AM
I got my replacement gas spouts for old Wedco Briggs & Stratton gas cans from a good seller on eBay.com named PELEMANA sells those T201 Versaflex Spouts.