PDA

View Full Version : Any Better Outdoor Products out there

carl b
09-11-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm having terrible luck with my machine. Would like to hear others experiences. Customer service didn't completely live up to my satisfaction. I will tell more later in the thread if anyone is interested. ( problems I've had so far)

Mowingman
09-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Well, this is the third complaint about BOP customer servie I have read on this forum, this week.
Looks like something bad is going on at BOP.

fatboynormmie
09-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Lets here them

Mowingman
09-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Do a search, you will find them easily. Do I have to do everything for you?

carl b
09-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Idid a search wow seem like the same crap .
Posted via Mobile Device

Mowingman
09-11-2010, 11:33 PM
I thought you might find those interesting. Pretty soon, the BOP fanatics will jump in here, and say you are not taking care of your machine, or you are just a pain in the butt disgruntled customer. Pay no attention to them. Others share your feelings, and experiences with BOP.

carl b
09-15-2010, 01:08 PM
where did all the threads go ? I saw them the other day , now all gone only the one that say i just got it . The ones that sayhow bad they are well, their gone .

sehitchman
09-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Carl b, what problems are you having with your BOP ?

Mowingman
09-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Lawnsite has removed them to prevent further embarrassment to BOP. After all, BOP is an advertiser here.
However, the fact remains, something "not good" in the customer relations dept., is happening at BOP, from the tone of the responses from the company.

sehitchman
09-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Lawnsite has removed them to prevent further embarrassment to BOP. After all, BOP is an advertiser here.
However, the fact remains, something "not good" in the customer relations dept., is happening at BOP, from the tone of the responses from the company.

I've kept up with the other threads even the deleted ones, but did not see Carl b list any issues. I searched his name and have not seen anything from the past, I just want to know what to look out for with my machines.

ed2hess
09-15-2010, 10:50 PM
I was curious about that last spindle thread and couldn't find it. Deleting them out will end up bitting them.

carl b
09-16-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm not wasting my time posting all the thing under built . it will just get whole thread "lost" . so this will be my last post in this thread . just buyer be where.