PDA

View Full Version : Quick pic of my set up...

gogetter
08-10-2002, 01:01 AM
Not a great shot, will get some better ones later:

Lawn-Scapes
08-10-2002, 09:01 AM
Looks good Jonathan.

FrankenScagMachines
08-10-2002, 09:58 AM
Looks great! Seems like a great setup for smaller to medium lawns. I like the Dakota too!

Expert Lawns
08-10-2002, 03:24 PM
looks good, clean and professional :D

TLS
08-10-2002, 04:03 PM
Looks great Jonathan!

Like the sign!

One quick question/comment....Does you trailer license plate have a light on it? It DOES need to!

Take Care!

I'll be thinkin' of all you guys while I'm down sittin' on the beach with a drink in my hands, and my toes in the sand.

OBX here I come!

No computer down there, NO Lawnsite! :cry:

Turfdude
08-10-2002, 05:06 PM
I'll be thinkin' of all you guys while I'm down sittin' on the beach with a drink in my hands, and my toes in the sand.

Ahh, A VH fan. I too went on vacation at the beach last month - Cape May. Going tDisney in Sept. for a week too.

Bob

jocko1104
08-10-2002, 05:42 PM
Looks Great! Where did you get the sign made?

summitgroundskeeping
08-10-2002, 06:41 PM
Hey Jonathan, I went the same route as you. I have a norrow 14' trailer and a 2000 Ford Ranger w/Trailhead package. I have a Great Dane Scamper 48", a Gravely Pro 40 (backup), a 21" Ariens, Billy Goat Vac, Tool box, 2 Echo trimmers and an echo blower.
My truck has no problems towing all that either (4:10 rear) and it is perfect for doing residentials or driving on narrow country roads out to the dealer. Looks great, maybe I can find a digital camera and post some of my setup.

Jimbo
08-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Looks good gogetter. I like the sign...stands out.

I run a Dodge Dak as well. Black truck and Black trailer. I painted the trailer rims to match the trucks Aluminum rims.

Maybe you should paint your trailer yellow? It would really be a stand out set-up then!

Jim

gogetter
08-11-2002, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Tommy, I didn't know the license needed a light. I haven't had a problem yet. Seems most of the trailers I see have thiers the same way. Thanks for the heads up though!

Jocko, the sign was made by a local sign maker that I found in phone book. His shop is in his garage. It's 48"w x 24"h, plywood painted white with vinyl lettering and graphics. Paid $125 for it.

Jimbo, I have entertained the thought of an enclosed trailer painted to match. That would really stand out, but I'm not sure. My wife says that would be TOO much yellow! LOL!
I hope to get a full size truck and larger (possibly enclosed) trailer next season. Who knows, maybe I'll have them both painted yellow. It does make finding the truck in a parking lot easier:D

Hoosier Mower
08-11-2002, 11:36 AM
Very nice set-up! It's similar to mine except for the sign on the rear. I'm in the process of comming up with a sign so when I do I'll have to post mine. Keep up the good work.