PDA

View Full Version : battery powered hand sprayers

grassguy_
08-10-2002, 11:55 PM
Has anyone ever come across the sprayers that hold a 2.5 gallon bottle in them that are battery powered to spray at a consistent pressure? At one time a carpet cleaner , which I can't remember, came to clean my carpet and pulled this type a sprayer out to spot spray traffic areas and stains with a spot remover. It was nice because it had a rechargeable battery and the 2.5 gallon jug actually socked right into the holder and the lid had a tube that goes right into the jug and siphoned the liquid out of the jug with a small pumping system. Very lightweight but effective, any help would be appreciated.

LAWNGODFATHER
08-11-2002, 12:33 AM
Seen those also. I will ask around.

But www.shurflo.com has come out with a battery powered 4 gal model for around $120

grassguy_
08-11-2002, 05:20 PM
Thanks Lawngodfather, been looking around for them off and on or the past year and haven't found them. I think they would work excellent for our use at spot spraying since there would be a consistnet delivery od weed controls without having to worry about over pressuriizing via the hand pumps.

ProMo
08-11-2002, 05:48 PM
i saw a backpack unit that holds a 1 - 2.5 gal jug on a carpet supply site but it was over 300 dollars it is charged with truck cig lighter also solo makes a 32 oz battery op sprayer