PDA

View Full Version : someone in the LA area

The Lighting Geek
09-18-2010, 02:10 AM
I have a fan of Yard Crashers looking for a landscape lighting contractor in the LA area. I think it is more to the south near LA county/orange county part of town. Please PM if you are in the area and would like the lead.

The Lighting Geek
09-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Update: she lives closer to LAX airport, Culver City, Playa del Rey area. Let me know.

Mark B
09-19-2010, 09:45 PM
I thought you meant lower alamaba. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Pro-Scapes
09-19-2010, 10:16 PM
I have a fan of Yard Crashers looking for a landscape lighting contractor in the LA area. I think it is more to the south near LA county/orange county part of town. Please PM if you are in the area and would like the lead.

Tommy why dont you give Mike G a call. He isnt far from there and you know his quality is on par. If you need his contact info just text me.

The Lighting Geek
09-20-2010, 03:15 AM
I already passed his contact info to her, I will call him tomorrow. He was the first person I thought of but he works in another part of the basin. The LA area is 200+ across so I will make sure tomorrow.

Pro-Scapes
09-20-2010, 11:20 AM
thats not that far from him at all. 30-40 miles tops ??? Culver city is between LA and Santa Monica just south of Hollywood if I am not mistaken. Have not looked at maps yet tho.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-21-2010, 02:41 AM
You might also want to call Michael Islander at Stewart Jackson, they are located nearby and am pretty sure they serve that area. http://www.stewartjackson.com/nightlighting.html