PDA

View Full Version : Greenstripes Property Maintenance

dsittler
09-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Just starting out and now have most of my equipment. Took the time today to take some pictures and document all my stuff for insurance reasons. I hope to have enough work lined up for next year to keep myself busy.

Derek
Greenstripes Property Maintenance :canadaflag:
"property maintenance that is a cut above"

bobcat48
09-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Nice setup.love the john deeres.well it all looks real good.

joef450snowplow
09-18-2010, 01:22 PM
someone likes john deer looks good n i like the truck

flatlander42
09-18-2010, 04:22 PM
I see a little something behind your push mower.....Do you like it? Is that the "lawn stryper" ?? Or did you make it.

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
09-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I think that's the lawn stryper. Everything looks great man! What model is the gardent tractor?
Posted via Mobile Device

dsittler
09-19-2010, 12:24 AM
That is a Lawn Stryper and it works very well, kinda nice for the small lawns as you can give it some really nice stripes with no extra effort. The big tractor is a X485 with 4 wheel steer so you can mow around a 12" post if you wanted, I can get around stuff just about as good as a zero turn unit. It is powered by a liquid cooled 25hp Kawasaki, lots of power and very quiet. I have also installed a striper unit on this tractor. I made a striper for the LA165 which works well also.
The picture is a small area of my front yard which I do with the hand mower, the grass looked like crap 8 weeks ago, it's lookin a little better now. I built the garden last year, this used to be a thick row of 20ft high lilac trees.

Derek :canadaflag:

bobcat48
09-19-2010, 12:32 AM
Wow that is nice work.

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
09-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Can you post pictures of the striper for you LA165 and some stripes made by the 165? I have a L111 that I use, but it is a 42" deck, but if I'm not mistaken, they are pretty much the same deck. Yours is a 54", correct?
Posted via Mobile Device

jeffslawnservice
09-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Looks good. Quick question. It looks like you do some services such as aerating, dethating, overseeding and fert. with the John Deere tractors. But why not sell one of them and buy a used or new walk behind mower to cut with instead of the tractors. It will be faster and will probably cut better too. Not trying to bash just wondering.

dsittler
09-19-2010, 11:55 PM
The LA165 I do not plan on keeping, it will be replaced by a zero turn hopefully soon. Your'e right there is stuff out there that will cut faster and better, I already owned that unit beforehand for doing my own property.
I am currently looking at a used Bobcat Fastcat with a 42" deck so I can get thru gates if I have to. I would like to have a few more customers before I invest more money in equipment.

Derek :canadaflag: