PDA

View Full Version : I need help for tomorrow please!!!!!!

lawn
09-22-2010, 08:51 PM
As you know I am selling my landsc. business, I have a few people interested and a few of them aked me to take a look at my tax return which is fine with me, I understand that there is a document that the prospective client have to sign before he sees my taxes, does anybody have it or know where can I get it?

Thanks!!!! :drinkup::drinkup:

ICT Bill
09-22-2010, 09:07 PM
As you know I am selling my landsc. business, I have a few people interested and a few of them aked me to take a look at my tax return which is fine with me, I understand that there is a document that the prospective client have to sign before he sees my taxes, does anybody have it or know where can I get it?

Thanks!!!! :drinkup::drinkup:

It is called a non disclosure agreement or NDA, it basically binds anyone that signs it from allowing them to speak about your company or product in any way

you can tell them about patented products and how they are made and it will not allow them to act on the proprietary information in any way

if they do you have legal recourse

lawn
09-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks Bill! I have been looking in the internet for one copy but I cannot find any :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead: