PDA

View Full Version : Jrco plow

Trevor8
09-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Does the Jrco snowplow work for a walk behind mower?

Grass Shark
09-24-2010, 10:35 PM
IMO, it is not heavy enough, not enough traction and if you did get it to work you would probably blow a $800 peerless transmission or two. I would not plow with a Z let alone a walk behind. SNOWBLOWERS!!!

Puddle of Oil
09-25-2010, 01:57 AM
A snowblower?

I think you would be better off ramming your mower into the pile. I have a leaf plow for my stand on, and that rake on the bottom seems to get cought in the grass. So I hook a rope to the plow then drive with one hand and hold the rope with other! Lol I've had it for 3 years and it still looks brand new! Wanna buy it, 450 with mount? Hehe
Posted via Mobile Device

Grass Shark
09-25-2010, 03:11 AM
A snowblower?

I think you would be better off ramming your mower into the pile. I have a leaf plow for my stand on, and that rake on the bottom seems to get cought in the grass. So I hook a rope to the plow then drive with one hand and hold the rope with other! Lol I've had it for 3 years and it still looks brand new! Wanna buy it, 450 with mount? Hehe
Posted via Mobile Device

yes, he said a SNOW PLOW

wahlturfcare
09-25-2010, 03:36 PM
i have a homade plow on one of my old scag walkbehinds and it comes in handy on strip mall sidewalks when cars are parked in the front spots and you can blow it.

Puddle of Oil
09-25-2010, 03:42 PM
I didn't know jrco made snow plows! I saw the words jrco and plow and I figured a leaf plow, my bad!
Posted via Mobile Device