PDA

View Full Version : VIP Client Thank You Packs

Sean Adams
08-12-2002, 07:08 PM
I just wanted to throw this out there....

About 4 or 5 years ago we wanted to do something special for our "special VIP Clients". So... we made a "Thank You Pack".

We had a golf shirt printed up with our logo on it, a mug, magnet, golf umbrella, a gift certificate to the local movie theater, and a picture of their property looking its best after we serviced it.

We sent it to about 35 clients. WOW, what a response of gratitude. A little costly because we went through a local PR firm in my hometown, but I'm willing to bet there are places on-line that can provide things like this at a great price.

Early on in my business there were a lot (A TON) of things I didn't know or didn't do right. But the one thing I did from day one was prove to my clients that we were going to do whatever was necessary to prove we cared. It kept the clients in an understanding frame of mind, willing to wait through the growing pains.

Showing sincere appreciation goes a long, long, long, long way...

1stclasslawns
08-12-2002, 08:29 PM
I give my VIPs a couple of pounds of hickory smoked bacon at christmas time. It is well remembered.

Jim

Vibe Ray
08-12-2002, 09:24 PM
I've got a really good idea....give them shirts w/ pictures of their own lawns looking their best printed on them! What ya think?