PDA

View Full Version : New X-One Mower

DCT
09-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Would like for those who attened Hustler Days to list out pros/cons of new X-One mowers. Also, any picts of various parts, details are appreciated. Appears to be a new Z with smaller frame(replacing Z4 and Z) and using the same new VX4 deck as future super Z. I can't wait to demo one. :clapping:

mowerconsultant
09-27-2010, 04:14 PM
I will be posting all the details tomorrow here on the LS Hustler forum, pics, specs and models.

Pj

beaver29
09-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Do you have pricing on these also PJ?

mowerconsultant
09-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Do you have pricing on these also PJ?

Here are the models and MSRP pricing, your dealer can give you your exact price.
These units are starting to come off the production line now, warehouses and dealer will start getting them soon and demo units are going to be out soon.

Side discharge units

Hustler X-ONE, 24HP Kawasaki / 48" SD, DLX seat. 930503 $9,549
Hustler X-ONE, 25HP Kohler / 48" SD, DLX seat. 930578 $9,849

Hustler X-ONE, 26HP Kawasaki / 54" SD, DLX seat. 930529 $9,699
Hustler X-ONE, 27HP Kohler / 54" SD, DLX seat. 930586 $9,999

Hustler X-ONE, 26HP Kawasaki / 60" SD, DLX seat. 930537 $9,799
Hustler X-ONE, 31HP Kawasaki / 60" SD, DLX seat. 930545 $10,399
Hustler X-ONE, 27HP Kohler / 60" SD, DLX seat. 930594 $10,099

Rear discharge units

Hustler X-ONE, 24HP Kawasaki / 54" RD, DLX seat. 930552 $9,999
Hustler X-ONE, 26HP Kawasaki / 60" RD, DLX seat. 930560 $10,099

beaver29
09-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Thanks PJ, When will the 2011 Super Z's be avaliable to purchase?

rwreuter
09-29-2010, 06:12 PM
I will be posting all the details tomorrow here on the LS Hustler forum, pics, specs and models.

Pj

Can you post the link for that forum or post the pictures here? :)

dc33
09-29-2010, 11:18 PM
no 66" ones???

mowerconsultant
09-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Thanks PJ, When will the 2011 Super Z's be avaliable to purchase?

It is likely going to be December before they get to dealers for retail sale.

Pj

mowerconsultant
09-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Can you post the link for that forum or post the pictures here? :)

Pics and specs are on www.hustlerturf.com
I will get the post here done ASAP, still waiting on a couple items to post.

Pj

mowerconsultant
09-30-2010, 02:53 PM
no 66" ones???

No.
The X-One is only going to be available in 48/54/60 inch cut.
The new Super Z will be available in 60/66/70 inch cut.
All of these models will be the new VX4 deck.

Pj

beaver29
09-30-2010, 05:24 PM
It is likely going to be December before they get to dealers for retail sale.

Pj

One more question PJ, when will we see pricing on Super Z's? I am surly going to purchase one of those bad boys if they are not to pricey.

mowerconsultant
10-01-2010, 04:30 PM
One more question PJ, when will we see pricing on Super Z's? I am surly going to purchase one of those bad boys if they are not to pricey.

Likely in the next week or 2 I will be able to post pricing.
In the mean time your dealer should have his pricing to give you a quote.

Pj

beaver29
10-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Likely in the next week or 2 I will be able to post pricing.
In the mean time your dealer should have his pricing to give you a quote.

Pj

Thanks PJ I will check with my local dealer.

DCT
10-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Anyone demo an x-one that could list differences felt/seen from current Z and Z4? Any pictures from hustler days or demoing to see other sides of this mower?
Thanks

mowerconsultant
10-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Here are a few pics and the spec sheet.
The warranty isnít correct on the spec sheet though, it is as follows on the X-One.

2 year No Hour limit-parts and labor
Lifetime on frame and leading edge of deck-original purchaser only
5 year or 500 hour pro-sumer

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/FinalX-ONESpecSheet.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/FinalX-ONESpecSheet2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DSCF3075.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DSCF3078.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DSCF2880.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DSCF2884.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DSCF2888.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DSCF2891.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DeckCalloutBottom.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DeckCalloutStraightOn.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/DeckCalloutTop.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/mowerconsultant/work/Deckshellcopy.png

DCT
10-04-2010, 10:07 PM
PJ,
Thanks for info. One of the images shows the side tanks being shiny, is Hustler using a different molded material for 2011?

Also, would you have images of the following kits on an X-one;
suspension seat, lights and mulch

Thanks

Cooter
10-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Any pics or info of the new collection system? Will there be a BacVac and a 3 bag unit?
Posted via Mobile Device

lambdin
10-05-2010, 02:47 PM
PJ, My main and only gripe about my hustler super mini z, is that the deck loads up with clippings alot! Has that problem been addressed with this new deck design? I really like the changes ! looks like they made some improvements! What about that seat?? is there a suspension seat option? is this seat better? does the floor pan flip up for easy belt changes? can we see a pic of the back of the machine?

rwreuter
10-05-2010, 05:23 PM
PJ, My main and only gripe about my hustler super mini z, is that the deck loads up with clippings alot! Has that problem been addressed with this new deck design? I really like the changes ! looks like they made some improvements! What about that seat?? is there a suspension seat option? is this seat better? does the floor pan flip up for easy belt changes? can we see a pic of the back of the machine?

I just bought a new Fastrak SD 60" and I do think that the top of the deck does load up with grass clippings. Why it does that i don't know, is it bad, IMHO no. Just a comment.

rw

mowerconsultant
10-05-2010, 05:25 PM
PJ,
Thanks for info. One of the images shows the side tanks being shiny, is Hustler using a different molded material for 2011?

Also, would you have images of the following kits on an X-one;
suspension seat, lights and mulch

Thanks

That is likely from them shining up the tanks for the pictures.
Same tank material with a liner in it and vent / bladder system to meet the new EPA regulations for 1/1/11.
I dont have any more pics at this time, sorry.

Pj

mowerconsultant
10-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Any pics or info of the new collection system? Will there be a BacVac and a 3 bag unit?
Posted via Mobile Device

I dont have any pic of the catcher system, sorry, it will be a 3 bag set up though with a vertical deck mounted blower.
No more Bac-Vac.

Pj

mowerconsultant
10-05-2010, 05:29 PM

The problems have been addressed from our other decks.
There will be a suspension kit to bolt in as a option.
The foot / floor plan flips up and comes off with no tools.
I dont have any more pics at this time.

Pj

DCT
10-05-2010, 06:11 PM
I dont have any pic of the catcher system, sorry, it will be a 3 bag set up though with a vertical deck mounted blower.
No more Bac-Vac.

Pj

PJ, Could we get a couple dimensions of the bagging system. I'd like to know how much it'll add to machine width, also, what diameter tube will be used. I'm hoping a vertical blower on a 60" will be comparable width to a 54" deck with horizontal blower.
Thanks

lambdin
10-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Sounds Great!! It looks like Hustler really worked to improve their mowers!
Some of the improvements are huge, like the new deck and some are more subtle like rops mounting placement and the fact that the front caster wheels protrude out farther( hopefully be better on the hills and wont wheelie like the mini's did) I've already contacted my local dealer and will demo asap!
PJ do you think a striping kit will be made??

mowerconsultant
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
PJ, Could we get a couple dimensions of the bagging system. I'd like to know how much it'll add to machine width, also, what diameter tube will be used. I'm hoping a vertical blower on a 60" will be comparable width to a 54" deck with horizontal blower.
Thanks

I'm sorry, I dont have any information on the catcher that I havent already posted, 3 bag with a vertical blower.

Pj

mowerconsultant
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Sounds Great!! It looks like Hustler really worked to improve their mowers!
Some of the improvements are huge, like the new deck and some are more subtle like rops mounting placement and the fact that the front caster wheels protrude out farther( hopefully be better on the hills and wont wheelie like the mini's did) I've already contacted my local dealer and will demo asap!
PJ do you think a striping kit will be made??

I am told we do have plans for a striping kit, it will not be mounted to the deck though, it will mount to the rear of the mower.

Pj

gps_jetskier
10-11-2010, 12:42 PM
I like the thoughts into the deck, however, that one pc 11ga doubler should go on top. Makes cleaning the underside of the deck easier...

RonAyersMotorsports
10-13-2010, 10:02 AM
For those asking if any one had a chance to demo these units as Hustler Days. I did and all I can say is WOW New decks are awsome and Love the 31hp options on these Z4s Hoping to have a few a these units by next week can't wait to beat the competition. I will be pushing Demos hard this year. If you have the opportunity to run an X-one in a 31hp option or a New Super Z with the 37hp DFI option you'll never look at another brand and if you do you'll be going back to the Hustler for seconds. Excellent deck improvements and unmatched quality on FRAMES and Hydraulic Improvements on the NEW Super Z. The X-One seemed to be more comparable with existing Super Z's production, but with cleaner cut. And the NEW Super Z is now more of an Industrial Machine rather than commercial, definately both machines in a class all by themselves.

mowerconsultant
10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
For those asking if any one had a chance to demo these units as Hustler Days. I did and all I can say is WOW New decks are awsome and Love the 31hp options on these Z4s Hoping to have a few a these units by next week can't wait to beat the competition. I will be pushing Demos hard this year. If you have the opportunity to run an X-one in a 31hp option or a New Super Z with the 37hp DFI option you'll never look at another brand and if you do you'll be going back to the Hustler for seconds. Excellent deck improvements and unmatched quality on FRAMES and Hydraulic Improvements on the NEW Super Z. The X-One seemed to be more comparable with existing Super Z's production, but with cleaner cut. And the NEW Super Z is now more of an Industrial Machine rather than commercial, definately both machines in a class all by themselves.

Hey Derek,
It was good seeing you, you hungry for some Sushi? lol.. :laugh:

lambdin
10-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Can we see a picture of the x-one from the rear?

blackandgold
10-14-2010, 07:15 PM
I have put nearly 10 hrs on a 26hp Kaw 60" X-1. The new Standard Seat is a great improvement. Better anti scalp wheel design. It has great balance and the larger front casters help out the ride, too. It's great to have a compact frame machine with a good, deep deck.

RonAyersMotorsports
10-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey Derek,
It was good seeing you, you hungry for some Sushi? lol.. :laugh:

Yeah man its always fun hanging with you guys. Definately ready for another Hustler Days Trip. Sushi lol :laugh:

I figured season is finally slowing down here for us so I needed to catch up on Lawnsite, its been a while.

c2weech
10-17-2010, 01:07 AM
I have put nearly 10 hrs on a 26hp Kaw 60" X-1. The new Standard Seat is a great improvement. Better anti scalp wheel design. It has great balance and the larger front casters help out the ride, too. It's great to have a compact frame machine with a good, deep deck.

Excited about the new mowers but I am just curious about the calling the X-1 compact? From the specs sheet the 60" is 3 1/2" (83 1/2 vs 800longer and 5 (61 vs 66) inches wider than the super Z. Not just this gentleman but others have been talking about the compactness of the X-1. Am I missing something? Please clarify

blackandgold
10-26-2010, 12:44 AM
Check the specs on the 48" and 54".

DCT
11-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Does anyone have some time on the vx4 deck in northern grasses? I was able to trial a 60" for a small yard and it worked great, however the grass hasn't been growing much in MN. I liked the x-one machine(was just 26hp), balanced well, easy to clean, wide deck opening.

mowerconsultant
11-08-2010, 01:52 PM
This deck was tested in MN by coincidence... among many other states, north and south.

Pj

Mickhippy
11-08-2010, 05:38 PM
New Super Z with the 37hp DFI option

Oh man, and Ive been very tight lipped about that! Just hope they dont have the issues others are having with the 37kawi's.

Looking forward to demoing one that for sure!

Hey PJ, how about some nice pics of the new SZ?????

djagusch
11-08-2010, 08:36 PM
This deck was tested in MN by coincidence... among many other states, north and south.

Pj

How many hrs in the field would you say they have tested?
Posted via Mobile Device

blackandgold
11-09-2010, 01:11 PM
We have been testing the new VX4 deck in Minnesota all season. It now has nearly 1000hrs on it.

mowerconsultant
11-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Oh man, and Ive been very tight lipped about that! Just hope they dont have the issues others are having with the 37kawi's.

Looking forward to demoing one that for sure!

Hey PJ, how about some nice pics of the new SZ?????

I will see what I can get on here.

Pj

mowerconsultant
11-09-2010, 01:12 PM
How many hrs in the field would you say they have tested?
Posted via Mobile Device

That is a # I dont know, sorry.

Pj

RonAyersMotorsports
11-11-2010, 01:30 PM
After demoing our new 26hp 54" X-one I'll say its very productive and does a great job cutting bahia and other grasses, ten times better than the XR-7 imo, and is more nimble to me than a Super Duty. Not to mention comfort, can't wait to see how good it handles with the Flex Forks I can't seem to get yet!!! Can't wait to get customers on these demo units, so they can have as much fun as I did.

SPENCER HUNTER
12-31-2010, 09:01 AM
THAT MACHINE IS TOTALLY AWSOME,,,,WELL BUILT,,WITH A LOT OF NEW FEATURE'S,,,TRIM GUARD TO HELP PROTECT THE TRIM SIDE OF THE DECK,,I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS MACHINE,,,I'M GOING TO UPGRADE MY MINI=Z,,TO THIS,,IN THE SPRING OF 2011 BUT MUST SELL MY 07 MINI-Z,,42 INCH CUT 19 HP KAW WITH JUST OVER 400 HR'S,,,,WAY TO GO HUSTLER GREAT MACHINE,,,,,:dancing:

DCT
01-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Any details on then new bagger available now? Some pictures would be great too.

I've heard the following;
- vertical blower
- plastic molded rear lid
- same bags as current

Thanks

mowerconsultant
01-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Any details on then new bagger available now? Some pictures would be great too.

I've heard the following;
- vertical blower
- plastic molded rear lid
- same bags as current

Thanks

I don't have anymore info at this time, I am being told we should have production sometime next month.

Pj