PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a Wright Dealer who will sell into Australia

Scott.Oz
09-28-2010, 03:38 AM
Hi all
Im looking for a Wright Dealer who is willing to sell/send parts etc to Australia. Im a dealer as well as a user ( 2 bussinesses), and the importer is a used car salesman who tells me BS and then I let buyers down, so, Im looking to bypass him as I have the network in place that he does not. And I believe in the Wright product, Ive got a 17/36 RH Stander and a 31/61 Z and love them, but Im sick of being let down.

Any help please fellas???
Scott Oz

grassman177
09-28-2010, 07:52 AM
wish i could help, but how do you really like the Z

Mickhippy
09-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Hey Scott, they are a sponsor of this site. You may want to try asking here... http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

pugs
09-28-2010, 10:16 AM
You may run into trouble doing this. I know the European spec Wrights are different than the USA spec ones. Not sure what Wright normally sends to Australia...

Scott.Oz
09-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks, But the importer is doing a good job. Id like to retract the statements about him. He has been helpfull and my comments were uncalled for. I was over the top. I just couldnt believe how cheap the Blades etc are on ebay USA for Wright parts. Wright is quite new to Australia and Im a bit over keen to get them out there, so once again please ignore my ignorant comments

Mickhippy
09-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Mate, you dont write something like that down without some sort of problem. Wheres theres smoke, theres fire!

Scott.Oz
09-30-2010, 03:49 AM
No its cool, We have had trouble getting stuff from Wright as they slowed down production because of the GFC, Im under a lot of stress atm and took it out on this forum, I was out of line. The Importer has 35 years in the game and I have 10 years mowing but 9 months selling. As I said Im so keen to get these machines out there because they are just so good, I get worked up and sometimes go off half cocked.
Oz

Mickhippy
09-30-2010, 04:15 AM
Good luck to ya mate!
But when it comes down to it, if there are no spare parts etc, thats not good for Wright or the importer.
Once you loose the trust of the contractor, its very hard to get it back. As you know, down time for a contractor is very dangerous for that contractor. No work means no pay!

If your looking for blades, check out these guys... http://www.asproducts.com.au/
You'll have to call them to match up size's etc.