PDA

View Full Version : Toro ProLine 44 bagger advice needed

cut level
09-28-2010, 12:07 PM
I have never owned a WB. My father in law gave this mower to me it is in good shape. Has 14 hp Kohler Command on it and is belt driven. It is a 95 -97 model I am not sure would have to look it up against the serial. My bro in law bought and ran a small business with it for a couple years and then stuck it in the barn after he attained a damn good job and is still there today.

Anyway I am putting this puppy on the trailer and I was wanting info on a bagging system, any type collection system for this mower. Toro ProLine 44.

Hope it has a good finished looking cut, I have put brand new blades on it. Hoping it handles hills well. Thanks

ShooterK2
09-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Just buy a side catcher for it. There are many different brands. A search of this site will yield many hours of reading. Brands include Accelerator, Grass Gobbler, Grass Packer, just to name a few.

I've only used one in my life: The Grass Packer. I works fine and is light and durable. I'm sure the others work fine as well.

Bagit
09-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Toro makes a soft bagger for it.

Martinson9
09-28-2010, 08:51 PM
I'd get a Grass Gobbler from Wright Manufacturing before I'd get one of those Toro soft cloth bag ones. Don't know much about the Accelerator, but would definitely consider that.

For doing leaves you might consider a Trac Vac, but I didn't personally like the one I had. You won't believe how dirty you get.