PDA

View Full Version : ebay bagger kit

TnToutdoors
09-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Anyone ever use one of these baggers off of ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/GRASS-CATCHER-LEAF-EXTENSION-/280475960480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item414dab84a0

I dont have alot of leaf clean ups scheduled for this year but would like to have something to help other then a rake and tarp for the ones I do have.

Thanks

Clark Griswold
09-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Seems like a lot of money to me, plus $50 shipping too!

TnToutdoors
09-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Ya they have another one that is smaller for 150 which is the same size as a similiar one I looked at for 450.00. Do you have any reccomendations?

yardguy28
09-29-2010, 10:26 PM
doesn't look any different than any other metal grass catcher out there. seems expensive though. the extension would be nice for bagging up dry leaves. i wouldn't want to lift that thing full of wet leaves though.

i have a grass catcher i bought off of ebay 2 season ago made by rack em.

they have extensions you can purchase as well. i might be inline to purchase another catcher pretty soon. the one i have doesn't match both mowers. you have to move the brackets to get it to work with one of the mowers. i've tried everything but if you move the brackets to fit the one mower it won't fit the other and vise versa............

TnToutdoors
09-29-2010, 10:31 PM
I have been looking at buying an accelerator which looks to be good quality and is aluminum compared to the one on ebay looks like steel. Also they told me if I bought another bracket for my 36" I would be able to go back and forth from my 48" zero. That setup is looking to be about 500 to my door and was just looking for other setups before I made the purchase.

Pennington Lawncare
09-29-2010, 10:41 PM
I'd contact http://www.acceleratorindustries.com/index.html and buy one of theirs. Ahh, as a matter of fact I did that very thing this afternoon. I'd much rather have the aluminum version which won't rust and when compared to the link in the first post of this thread the Accelerator isn't that much more.