PDA

View Full Version : Partstree.com You've got to check it out.

Southern Pride
09-30-2010, 01:56 AM
So I just discovered partstree.com I'm sure most of you have been aware of it forever. This site is AWESOME. I can order anything for my exmark, echo, redmax and john deere stuff (Lots of other brands too!) all the way down to the last bolt, gasket, washer, sticker whatever! They have every major mower and engine brand on here.

I've been trying to do deal w my dealer lately about these parts and they are a pain in the ace. I hate dealers. Anyway it took me 10 mins to order air filter cover, pre filter air filter, a blower tube noone in town has for my Echo and some really cool exmark and kawasaki decals... Anyone that doesn't know about this place, you'll love it. Just thought I'd put this out there for guys like me who did not know.

Alan0354
09-30-2010, 02:13 AM
I think they carry Shindaiwa too. I can order every single nuts and crannies to build an extension pole for my Shindaiwa multi tool which they don't even offer.

Before I bought my electric pole saw, I was going to build a 3' extension for the M242 to extend the pole attachment to 12'.

thenewbmower
09-30-2010, 07:48 AM
no gravely :confused::nono::hammerhead::dizzy:

Sammy
09-30-2010, 08:09 AM
So I just discovered partstree.com I'm sure most of you have been aware of it forever. This site is AWESOME. I can order anything for my exmark, echo, redmax and john deere stuff (Lots of other brands too!) all the way down to the last bolt, gasket, washer, sticker whatever! They have every major mower ... ...... brand on here.

I did a search for John Deere, Woods, Hustler and Grasshopper parts.
Nothing came up. :hammerhead:And I do believe those are major brand name mowers.

lawnboy dan
09-30-2010, 08:24 AM
best part is you can get parts for minor brands that no one else bothers with

punt66
09-30-2010, 08:32 AM
No Ferris either!

Southern Pride
09-30-2010, 02:25 PM
I new you guys running hustler and ferris would be ticked. Sucks. I definitely would have thought they'd carry gravely and maybe hustler. I can understand no ferris woods or grasshopper though. You never see those mowers here in Memphis.

PlantscapeSolutions
09-30-2010, 03:23 PM
So I just discovered partstree.com I'm sure most of you have been aware of it forever. This site is AWESOME. I can order anything for my exmark, echo, redmax and john deere stuff (Lots of other brands too!) all the way down to the last bolt, gasket, washer, sticker whatever! They have every major mower and engine brand on here.

I've been trying to do deal w my dealer lately about these parts and they are a pain in the ace. I hate dealers. Anyway it took me 10 mins to order air filter cover, pre filter air filter, a blower tube noone in town has for my Echo and some really cool exmark and kawasaki decals... Anyone that doesn't know about this place, you'll love it. Just thought I'd put this out there for guys like me who did not know.

I think my first posting got deleted. See what happens this time. I use J Thomas and Russo Power for most of my stuff. Russo sells a lot of brands so they can get you OEM parts for less that the aftermarket doesn't make. I recently needed a wheel motor in a 911 hurry to get my mower up again. It was cheaper to pay Next Day Air from the midwest than to get the part locally.

Hill Country Outdoor Power and Parts Tree is the same biz. They are located 30 miles from where I live. I never buy from them because they are never the best price. I recently tried to buy a T261 from them that my other local place sold for $299 (clearance priced) and they wanted $329. I purchased two more 261's from Russo and they shipped them to me for less than what Hill Country Outdoor Power could do.

bigjoedo
09-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Southern Pride,

Partstree.com is a great place. Another great place that has parts even for some older machines is www.jackssmallengines.com. I have done business with both and have been happy with their products.

Joe

castlerockmo
09-30-2010, 04:22 PM
I use to order all my stuff through partstree but they kept F-ing up my order every other week, and would fight me about shipping them back for the right ones. A new dealership opened up and I went in and his parts are cheaper. Needless to say I have no use for parts tree.
Posted via Mobile Device

cutterschoice24
09-30-2010, 05:39 PM
i must agree i ordered some parts for my metro 26 some bolts they sent them $25.00 worth none of the bolts went anywhere on the mower what so ever so i have not used them since or try to return them don't have time for that.

PlantscapeSolutions
09-30-2010, 06:14 PM
i must agree i ordered some parts for my metro 26 some bolts they sent them $25.00 worth none of the bolts went anywhere on the mower what so ever so i have not used them since or try to return them don't have time for that.

J Thomas sent me a UPS label to send a part back when they made a mistake. I don't think your supposed to be able to sell many brands like Echo, Shin, and so on threw the mail out of your sales area. But Russo sent me two Shin 261's to Texas. I would check them out on hedge trimmers and other expensive stuff that can easily be shipped. No sales tax as well that alone can cover shipping.

Southern Pride
09-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Southern Pride,

Partstree.com is a great place. Another great place that has parts even for some older machines is www.jackssmallengines.com. I have done business with both and have been happy with their products.

Joe
Yeah and I believe all their stuff is OEM. I can't wait for my stuff to get here. If I helped someone find that part they have been fighting with the dealer to get then it was worth it. I was unaware sights this detailed and organized existed so upon discovering it I was very excite!

I don't find their prices any worse than a dealers. For the plastic air filter cover/shroud, paper filter, pre filter, & 2 new kawasaki stickers for the engine shroud was about $40 w/ shipping. Not bad at all. I like that they have every nut and bolt, part, belt, brakes, blades all the way down to the decals for my mower.