PDA

View Full Version : A little video

Hoy landscaping
10-01-2010, 06:04 PM
take a look at this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jpqX4quIzk&feature=related

It looks pretty good considering the mower hes using!

Bagit
10-01-2010, 06:13 PM
He was rolling with that 21/22". Nice stripes! Good turn by the wood line.

Jimslawncareservice
10-01-2010, 06:33 PM
that mower cut good and fast too

MS_SURVEYOR
10-01-2010, 06:56 PM
That was a darn good turn.

:drinkup:

Chevy z71
10-01-2010, 07:10 PM
that was nice

h2oskier
10-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Sweet and they said you need a ztr to do this gig, now thats showing the masses that theres always more than one way to skin a cat.

Columbia Care
10-01-2010, 08:57 PM
This is awesome.

JimLewis
10-01-2010, 09:37 PM
That guy rocks!!!

And it makes you realize that if a guy like that who has only one limb that just barely works can do all those amazing things (see his other videos) then WTH are all those guys at the freeway on ramps doing begging for money when they have perfectly good bodies??!!??!! "Disabled Veteran needs help" Really??? You're standing up just fine and holding a sign just fine. So you're 90% better than a lot of disabled people out there who ARE working, despite their disability. And you have the nerve to tell me you can't do anything?? Go pizz off!

Sorry to go off. This just brought back memories for me. My dad was disabled ever since I was born. For the last 10 years of his life he was just about as bad as the guy in the video. Only had one limb that still barely worked. And yet my dad worked full time pretty much his entire adult life -- and good jobs too. He did that until he was so bad that he really could barely even drive anymore and had reached retirement age. So when I see guys like this who can do amazing stuff it reminds me of how hard dad fought to bring home bread for me and my sister without ever complaining and it just irks me that some lazy people use some minor handicap as an excuse to just sit around, do nothing productive, and beg when there are people like this guy and my dad with amazingly difficult disabilities that still manage to be extremely productive.

kilgoja
10-01-2010, 10:07 PM
he needs one of those push mowers with the swivel type front wheels...that would help in the turns

gebby
10-01-2010, 10:41 PM
God Bless him !!

h2oskier
10-01-2010, 11:14 PM
That guy rocks!!!
"Disa
And it makes you realize that if a guy like that who has only one limb that just barely works can do all those amazing things (see his other videos) then WTH are all those guys at the freeway on ramps doing begging for money when they have perfectly good bodies??!!??!!bled Veteran needs help" Really??? You're standing up just fine and holding a sign just fine. So you're 90% better than a lot of disabled people out there who ARE working, despite their disability. And you have the nerve to tell me you can't do anything?? Go pizz off!

Sorry to go off. This just brought back memories for me. My dad was disabled ever since I was born. For the last 10 years of his life he was just about as bad as the guy in the video. Only had one limb that still barely worked. And yet my dad worked full time pretty much his entire adult life -- and good jobs too. He did that until he was so bad that he really could barely even drive anymore and had reached retirement age. So when I see guys like this who can do amazing stuff it reminds me of how hard dad fought to bring home bread for me and my sister without ever complaining and it just irks me that some lazy people use some minor handicap as an excuse to just sit around, do nothing productive, and beg when there are people like this guy and my dad with amazingly difficult disabilities that still manage to be extremely productive.

Amen brother i feel the same way:usflag: