PDA

View Full Version : Michigan prices

PurePerfectionLM
10-03-2010, 04:20 PM
ok im headed into my third season as a landscaping owner. Ive been buying better equipment & now i want to take on larger lawn sizes (8,000sqft to 20,000sqft). What are the typical prices for lawn cutting for these sizes in the michigan area....plz help
Posted via Mobile Device

mowerbrad
10-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Prices vary so much from area to area, even within the same state. It also greatly depends on the company, the larger companies are going to be charging more than someone like me who does this part-time.

To give you an idea, I do 10,000 sqft properties with 5 minutes worth of trimming for about $25-$30 depending on terrain, lay-out, etc. 20,000 sqft properties can go for $40ish.

I hate saying prices as they can vary so greatly depending on the property. I could say I do a property for $25 and someone will think I'm a low-baller...yet it only takes 20 minutes for me to do everything.

Hopefully that will give you an idea. But you have to remember that I do this part-time so my overhead is a little lower than the guys who do this full-time or have multiple trucks and employees.