PDA

View Full Version : New business card! Opinions please

wvaughn7
10-05-2010, 12:13 PM
I just got the design of our business card from our graphics lady and wanted to have you all look at it. Tell me what you think.

GravyTrain
10-05-2010, 01:56 PM
looks nice. Can't say I have any suggestions to improve it. Send that thing to the printer.

*I'm assuming that the printers name will be removed before printing

teewinot54
10-05-2010, 02:12 PM
I think it looks nice.

The one thing I would change is move your phone number and email address below your address in the bottom right. To me it is cleaner and makes more sense to have all of your contact information in one place rather than being separated by the free estimate message.

Just a thought...

hawkerhino
10-05-2010, 03:04 PM
just a thought, change the font of your email and address. for some people it could be hard to read. but it also looks good the way it is....

Grass Shark
10-05-2010, 04:44 PM
"we do all types of yard work" to maybe something different, sounds like high school kid is coming. "Complete Property Maintenance". It looks good though, and do what you like its just an opinion.

wvaughn7
10-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Hey guys thanks for the replies. Yes the name of the printing compnay will be removed, and I originally had all the contact information together, but they insisted on it being moved. I was gonna have it changed back, but my brother and dad both seemed to like it better that way. Also nice thought on changing it to something than all types of yard work. Even though I am only 18 it still makes it sound worse.

Look's Great
10-05-2010, 11:30 PM
I think you should lose the " we do all type of yard work " and keep your contact info all together at the bottom of the card, Company name at the top and service info in the middle of the card. I attached a sample of my card.
Good Luck

h2oskier
10-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Set yourself apart if you like it, it doesn't matter what others think because everyone will have a different opinion, i personally would only move the company name to the top as that is the first place that people look. Other than that i think it looks very professional. Good Luck with your venture

Chilehead
10-06-2010, 12:10 AM
IMHO, it looks pretty dang sharp. Good job.

wvaughn7
10-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Good suggestions, but it is already in printing now haha. I am making notes of the changes if we have to have another batch of them printed.

Sammy
10-06-2010, 02:05 AM
I made a couple of changes.

h2oskier
10-06-2010, 02:52 AM
I made a couple of changes.

Looks damn good. Enough said:waving:

GreenGuyMowing.com
10-06-2010, 04:31 AM
I don't think it matters as much what they look like so long as you are passing them out and getting them in peoples hands. Don't end up letting them collect dust on a shelf! Get all of them passed out asap and make changes on the next printing.

TheGoat
10-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Leave the address off of the card completely. I've never heard anyone being contacted by mail for a lawn quote.

why have the addy on there at all? it just craps things up for no reason. do you have an office at that address that a customer could visit?

wasted letters, wasted space and it dilutes the the whole purpose of the card, which is to:

Tell people what you can do for them and to tell them how to get in contact with you about doing it.