PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Power Equipment?

Frontier-Lawn
10-05-2010, 07:44 PM
ok im going to va for a weeding next week does any one use Belmont Power Equipment? i need to get some Kawasaki gas caps and dont want to be billed $11.50 for shipping if this place has them in stock. (ps i will be in the area un like local $60 miles for ordering them). just wanted to see what you va guys thought of Belmont Power Equipment.

thanks

Mowingman
10-05-2010, 07:48 PM
What do you mean, "a weeding". Do you have a contract to get the weeds out of some lawns or flower beds?? That is a long way to travel just to do some weeding.

T-Made
10-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I think he meant wedding.

Keith
10-05-2010, 08:23 PM
I think he meant wedding.

I read it five times trying to figure it out. I know business might be a little slow, but I couldn't figure how you could make any money driving 900 miles to do some weeding :laugh:

As for dealing with Belmont, I've bought quite a few things from them off of ebay. But never been there. Wouldn't the shipping still be cheaper than driving the extra distance? Anyway, call them and make sure they have them in stock before you go.

Mowingman
10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Yes, I figured it was a wedding. Just wanted to have a little fun this evening.:laugh::laugh: