PDA

View Full Version : I Need Logo HELP

LawnEnforcement25
10-06-2010, 05:00 AM
Hey guys, im not brand new to the business but im trying to up my game a little. as you can see, my name biz name is Lawn Enforcement. Im trying to come up with a logo to go along with this. even though it has to do with law enforcement, i dont want to over emphasize the fact. i still want to keep it professional landscaping services oriented. i was wondering if someone would like to help me build a logo. i would be willing to pay if you want. thanks.

cgaengineer
10-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Talk to Bob at plan-it graphics...he will fix you up.
Posted via Mobile Device

vaacutabove
10-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Talk to Bob at plan-it graphics...he will fix you up.
Posted via Mobile Device

I 2nd that worikng with him now good guy. if you want look at my post and look at the proofs he sent me yesterday

cgaengineer
10-06-2010, 02:33 PM
He has a bunch of stuff on his website...even has my dads business cards on there.
Posted via Mobile Device

cgaengineer
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Just a suggestion...hand cuffs around weeds, man behind mower in police uniform with badge, badge with mower on it...just a couple ideas that came to mind.
Posted via Mobile Device

LawnEnforcement25
10-06-2010, 02:51 PM
hey thanks for all the help. currently i have a man in a police uniform with a night stick waiving it in the air while he pushes a mower. i think its a neat idea, but im not sure if the cartoonish logo gains me any respect in the community. what do you think about this? i could elaborate on it i guess if i thought keeping it would be a good idea.

LawnEnforcement25
10-06-2010, 02:59 PM
This is a picture of my current business card. i think i need to reconstruct it and make it a little more appealing. not to mention, i need to be able to black it out so i can have it cut out and put on my truck, if i choose to do so. any thoughts on this?
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m56/evenodds20/businesscard.jpg?t=1286391967