PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good price?

Mike (MLC)
08-14-2002, 12:08 AM
Today I went to a local Exmark dealer, in another state. He had a Exmark Lazer Z HP 52" 23hp Kohler with all the new features, including the new air filter system, deck lift and cup holder. The price was $6,400.00 out the door and there was going to be no sales tax because of buying out of state. Is this a good price?

65hoss
08-14-2002, 07:15 AM
Good price. If your looking to buy, that is the price and machine to get.

ProMo
08-14-2002, 07:42 AM
i wish i could see the nice cut everyone talks about on my 36 the distributor callled and said exmark was going to fix it under warranty when i went to pick it up they said its all done then says the frames bent well it still cuts the same as it ever did guy was trying to tell me I rolled the machine how do you do that Ive been using wbs for 20 years and have never rolled one nor have i seen a new machine cut like this.I took it to dealer when it was under warranty and told there was no problem I guess im not an exmark fan I lost all faith after meeting the dist in my area

Expert Lawns
08-14-2002, 11:01 AM
i was happy with my 48'' exmark lazer hp.......the first year. this year is a different story. i could list everythng that is wrong with it, but i don't have that kind of time. everything from tires to the mowing deck to the fricking seat. i've had problems with EVERYTHING......just my 2 cents

funny thing is that i still have faith in exmark and will probably buy another one....don't know why though :rolleyes:

smburgess
08-14-2002, 07:29 PM
That sounds like a great buy.

Mike (MLC)
08-15-2002, 11:10 AM
I have checked around on the prices for the Exmark Lazer Z HP and the price of $6,400 has been the cheapest. I was thinking of getting a second mower this fall. Sounds like this one might be it.