PDA

View Full Version : To AielLandscaping about your Honda Mowers?

CJIII
08-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Hey I got question AielLandscaping I have heard some bad and good things about the hondas. but I wonder what do u think of them. seems like hondas are petty good.

AielLandscaping
08-13-2002, 10:38 PM
i run them all day long and can't imagine using anything else. however i do highly recommend getting an accelorator catcher for it. http://www.acceleratorindustries.com/21.htm it gets heavy with a full load, and when it's dusty i wear a mask, but on my lawn it reduced my bagging from 20 bag to 5 and never plugs up. another thing you'll want to do is have the dealer turn up the rpms. they come from the factory set real low and it's a huge power difference. get a hrc216hxa, turn up the rpms, get the catcher i suggested, and put on some gator blades and you'll have the best i know of.

CJIII
08-13-2002, 11:25 PM
Ok thanks for the ifo. but do u think the honda is better than the JX85 lawn mower by deere.

dlandscaping
08-14-2002, 12:41 AM
Get a toro 2cycle and be done with it. Everybody here has em no hondas. these mowers mulch great bag well stripe and run forever. I also have a honda it collects dust now that i have the toro.

John Gamba
08-14-2002, 06:27 AM
This seems kinda personal. Maybe you should take this to e-mail and iron this out. Thanks
*And no, for any inquiring minds, this has nothing to do with the original post.