PDA

View Full Version : L.T. RICH, Are you for real?

drobin
10-06-2010, 09:05 PM
The answer is without question YES. These guys stand by you even when you are looking to get rid of one of their machines.I happily owned an intermediate but needed to liquidate to pay bills. Shane worked his tail off for me and sold my machine expecting nothing. In fact he refused to take a kickback. He happily responded, "just happy I can help you and I'm just doing my job". Thank You Shane and L.T Rich.

grassman177
10-07-2010, 08:58 AM
isnt that awesome. you cant beat a company like them, that is a big reason to do business with them, other than the superior machines they make!

br549oicu8
10-07-2010, 09:55 AM
That is an amazing story. I have had outstanding dealings, service, and luck with the L.T. guys and the products we purchased from them. Meeting Andy and Tom for the first time at the GIE Expo was truly enlightening. There was never any pressure, just good information and knowledgeable answers to my questions.
I know there are other machines out there that guys have great success with. If it works for ya, stick with it.
L.T works for me, so I am staying put!

New Green
10-12-2010, 10:23 AM
I had one of those experiences.. I had a wheel motor go on my Z-plug that was out of warranty. They said the would see what they could do. They spaced it out.. So did I. I called Tom a year later. Frustrated, but felt him out to see what he would do.. "No problem". I had to pull the trigger on the Z-Spray given the "Superior Service". After buying the Z-spray, I parked my "Ultra" and never looked back.