PDA

View Full Version : lawn care guy lost his rig by gun piont!

JayD
10-07-2010, 12:55 AM
I was talking to another lawn care guy today and he was telling me how he had called his insurance company the other day for something and his agent told him that they had 2 lawn care company's get their rigs stolen and one of them was by GUN POINT!

What the hell.........I'm glad I carry my 357 with me...

They said that they held him at gun point while another guy unhooked his trailer then backed their truck up to it and hooked up then took off...

I'm going to ask him to call them back and see if they will tell him any more detail about this because I think we all need to know whats going on here at least. If I get more info, I will post it on here so the Indiana guys will see it at least. :gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin

h2oskier
10-07-2010, 01:02 AM
I guess the gangsters are hitting hard times in this economy too. Just seems funny they would be looking to get into the lawn care industry this late in the season.:laugh: Well not only can you get your lawn mowed now you can have them remove your furniture.:cry:

JayD
10-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Yeah, whats even more funny, we have not had any rain to brag about here for a long time.

The news said that this has been the worst drought we have had in 47 years.

So it not like they are out to mow grass, well here anyway..

h2oskier
10-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Yeah, whats even more funny, we have not had any rain to brag about here for a long time.

The news said that this has been the worst drought we have had in 47 years.

So it not like they are out to mow grass, well here anyway..

Hope they catch the bastards, i hate hearing stories of someone loosing there equipment to some low life who feels he's big sh@t with a gun.

944own
10-07-2010, 01:17 AM
If I had to guess I would say they could care less about lawn care, they were probably just gonna pawn the stuff for crack.:walking:

h2oskier
10-07-2010, 01:22 AM
If I had to guess I would say they could care less about lawn care, they were probably just gonna pawn the stuff for crack.:walking:

Thanks i am glad you cleared that up for me.:laugh: