PDA

View Full Version : How is the MS license weed test compared to TN's?

Doster's L & L
10-07-2010, 10:47 PM
So I am licensed and chartered in the state of TN to spray weeds, insect, etc. I've always been under the impression that any state that borders TN will reciprocate licenses. After having some smart aleck, @$$ hole (from Southaven area) cause a scene and order the police to file a report on me for spraying some round up, I call TN Dept of Ag and find that only Certifications will reciprocate from state to state. Big deal... I'll take another test.

It appears that the MS test will be a breeze compared to the TN test, due to the fact that insects and disease are not going to be on the test I'm taking... just the weeds and some law.

What percentage of the test is weeds vs law? What is your experience with this test?

By the way, I understand that this same bastard has been finding fault with every other lawn business in the Southaven/Olive Branch area. If you're not as legit as this Lawn Care Hero is :laugh:, be on the look out.

Doster's L & L
10-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Yeah. That's cool... No one from TN sprays lawfully in MS and no one from MS sprays lawfully in TN. So here's to spraying across borders! :drinkup: