PDA

View Full Version : some new stuff

KE-llc
10-08-2010, 08:06 PM
well here's a quick video I snapped of my new lightbar I got for the '01 dodge 2500 I just picked up...will post a picture of that truck tomorrow :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQJrn6FS6o

teamgreendude
10-08-2010, 08:16 PM
do you have any other pictures of your stuff ? sounds like you've got some good stuff to sport.

KE-llc
10-08-2010, 08:22 PM
here's one of the dodge....I've since taken off the cap, added towing mirrors and a backrack...the plow is another "new" purchase for this coming winter...it's now my 2nd pro plus

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/JJLMC/landscape2010021.jpg

teamgreendude
10-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Wait, Your Jared right ? or am I just going nuts. I thought you said in another thread you had a 09 f-550 ? then again I might just be going nuts:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

KE-llc
10-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Yes, I'm Jared. No 09 F550 here...
Posted via Mobile Device

wayside
10-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Sell me that open trailer.. they only now sell those out in nj. any dealers by you?

KE-llc
10-08-2010, 10:24 PM
I really don't wanna sell it...shoot me an offer on pm if you want, its 7x18 3500lb axles with brakes, needs new lights, has a HD split gate you could run a skid up it no problem....
Posted via Mobile Device

bobcat48
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Wow u got some nice trucks.

teamgreendude
10-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Yes, I'm Jared. No 09 F550 here...
Posted via Mobile Device

I just figured out 05 super duty had it, and now'm officially nuts. Is that f-550 yours now ?

KE-llc
10-08-2010, 10:34 PM
nah I gave it back, I had the option to buy it but I need something with a bed bigger then 8'
Posted via Mobile Device

teamgreendude
10-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Not to be mean, rude, etc but why do you keep buying and selling your stuff when you could just keep it and make a lot more money ?

KE-llc
10-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Not to be rude but why ask a question like then when you have no idea what you're speaking about?

Please enlighten me, what have I sold that I could've kept and made more money with?

What you guys on here fail to realize is I buy most of my stuff at amazing deals, I buy it, run it, and sell it for a profit or at-least break even.

You do not know what I pay for things, you don't know my books. Now please tell me what I've sold that I've lost money on?

And I'm sorry if you don't believe me or if you think I'm being mean....I'm not trying to be. But for some reason guys on here don't seem to believe you can buy something cheap, use it and then sell it for more.
Posted via Mobile Device

teamgreendude
10-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Oh, I didn't know that, now it makes perfect cense. I just buy stuff then when it's older I'll keep it as a backup unit in case something goes wrong.

KE-llc
10-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Here's a new website. Please critique the hell outta it!! All the photos on there are mine, except for the ford w/ boss plow.

www.jjlandscaping.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Kennedy Landscaping
10-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Looked over all the pages, I like it. Real good site man.

KE-llc
10-12-2010, 11:58 AM
thanks austin. btw if you click on the photos they blow up full size.
Posted via Mobile Device

dtriv89
10-12-2010, 05:58 PM
The website looks great man, real professional. Most of the other websites I've seen of guys on lawnsite are pretty low quality and half the words are spelled wrong

jeffslawnservice
10-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Website does look very good. Except for the photoshop on the Ford the lettering goes right across the door seam. LOL Only reason I saw that was because you mentioned it wasn't yours and I saw the lettering on it and figured it was photoshoped. But on a serious note it looks very good. I'm not too familiar with websites so maybe you can fill me in, Do you buy the domain name and own it forever or pay every few years for the domain name? Just wondering because I want to set up a website soon.

KE-llc
10-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Website does look very good. Except for the photoshop on the Ford the lettering goes right across the door seam. LOL Only reason I saw that was because you mentioned it wasn't yours and I saw the lettering on it and figured it was photoshoped. But on a serious note it looks very good. I'm not too familiar with websites so maybe you can fill me in, Do you buy the domain name and own it forever or pay every few years for the domain name? Just wondering because I want to set up a website soon.

you pay yearly but you can prepay. I was going to use one of my photos for a truck plowing but it didn't fit right.

georgiagrass
10-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Here's a new website. Please critique the hell outta it!! All the photos on there are mine, except for the ford w/ boss plow.

www.jjlandscaping.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Jared: I like the site. It has a quality look and feel to it. A few specifics: (1) the "Service Areas" at the bottom of each page is getting cut off at the top; (2) the pics in the Commercial section appear to be from residential properties. Even if you have to go out and get some pics that are not yours, I believe you should illustrate something that's relevant to your intended audience; (3) the last sentence in the second paragraph in the "About Us" section appears to be from a brochure -- delete or edit. Have you given any thought to adding an electronic payment portal on the site?

georgiagrass
10-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Jared: I like the site. It has a quality look and feel to it. A few specifics: (1) the "Service Areas" at the bottom of each page is getting cut off at the top; (2) the pics in the Commercial section appear to be from residential properties. Even if you have to go out and get some pics that are not yours, I believe you should illustrate something that's relevant to your intended audience; (3) the last sentence in the second paragraph in the "About Us" section appears to be from a brochure -- delete or edit. Have you given any thought to adding an electronic payment portal on the site?

Also, on the home page, it should be "communication with our customers ensures a final product ...." not "communication with our customers ensure a final product ...."

KE-llc
10-12-2010, 08:12 PM

(1) dont see that on my screen?? (2) you are correct, they're being replaced shortly, (3) that whole paragraph was just removed and replaced with a better one.

Also, on the home page, it should be "communication with our customers ensures a final product ...." not "communication with our customers ensure a final product ...."

thanks! missed that one!

and yes I want to get into online billing....do you have it??

Jelinek61
10-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Really nice website. I like the pictures in the slide show on the homepage. Really good work.

KE-llc
10-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Really nice website. I like the pictures in the slide show on the homepage. Really good work.

thanks! :waving: any critiquing you wish to input??

Jelinek61
10-13-2010, 07:56 PM
thanks! :waving: any critiquing you wish to input??

Not really....I guess I do like when guys put some pictures of their equipment on their websites. I think it kinda shows that if you take care of your stuff you also will take good care of their properties. And with the equipment pics you can show how your equipment puts you ahead of the next guy. Kinda shows your commited and sperates you from the guys with only a mini van and a push mower. Just an idea.

KE-llc
10-16-2010, 07:09 PM
poor photo of my trucks...the 03 will get towing mirrors, leveling kits and tires soon

bobcat48
10-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Nice.i like them.

South Florida Lawns
10-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Yo that stuff is LEGIT right there son, trucks trailers and site..... Keep it up man!

KE-llc
10-16-2010, 10:03 PM
thanks ryan! I hope to add a dump in spring.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kennedy Landscaping
10-16-2010, 11:30 PM
I love those OBS Dodges. Good choice Jared. Started cleanups yet?

deerewashed
10-17-2010, 12:24 AM
wait wait wait/.....so are you the jared who has or had that 03 chevy 2500hd ext with sick backrack???

KE-llc
10-17-2010, 08:59 AM
Yes that's me. I still have the backrack. The chevy was t-boned.
Posted via Mobile Device

RLS24
10-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Yes that's me. I still have the backrack. The chevy was t-boned.
Posted via Mobile Device

unfortunate about the truck. it was nice looking. your website is probably one of the nicest I have seen for a landscaper. Very professional. Also I think its nice that you offer free lawn service for active duty soldiers.

KE-llc
10-19-2010, 05:35 PM
unfortunate about the truck. it was nice looking. your website is probably one of the nicest I have seen for a landscaper. Very professional. Also I think its nice that you offer free lawn service for active duty soldiers.

thank you. I loved the chevy and could have rebuilt it but I took the large INS payout, sold the truck and took money I had saved up to double my "fleet".

I will be adding 2 more pages to the website over winter....keep a lookout. All the content I came up with myself.

KE-llc
10-22-2010, 06:54 PM
put the backrack and magnets on the truck today.....I'm going to have my website lettered along the door rocker panels and then do the tailgate with logo, phone # and website.

truck needs tires, tow mirrors and a leveling kit by winter!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/JJLMC/2003dodge.jpg

xclusive
10-23-2010, 08:31 AM
The truck looks good. You got a good deal on that! Did the diamond plate bed rails come with the truck or did you put them on yourself?

cheapcuts1
10-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Who did your website ? Can you send me a pm, it looks great. Looking to add one to our business.

KE-llc
11-02-2010, 07:25 PM
rails came with truck...... www.artisangrafix.com talk to Michael, tell him I referred you

here's the 03 pulling my enclosed, out doing cleanups.

JDavisLandscapes
11-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Looks good Jared. Sorry to hear about your other truck. The new ones look nice though. Plus 2 is always better than one.

joey7599
11-03-2010, 07:27 PM
nice trucks and trailer

KE-llc
11-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Having two trucks now sure has made life so much easier and we get a lot more done. I'll post more pictures later of some more stuff, if this rain had held off today it would've been a 2 truck / 2 trailer combo!! :D
Posted via Mobile Device

RLS24
11-04-2010, 11:40 PM
how is the visibility out of that backrack? looks like its kind of restricted. My new chevy was back at the dealer for a quick warranty repair and they gave me a Ram like that as a loaner and I really wasn't too fond of the 4 door short bed combo. but hey if it works for you....

KE-llc
11-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Backrack doesn't really restict visibility like you'd think. I like the c/c short bed. I don't put debris or anything in the bed besides equipment at times. I also have a 01 dodge ext cab long bed....
Posted via Mobile Device