PDA

View Full Version : hydoseeders

CWPacky
08-14-2002, 10:23 PM
I have A great opportunity, Looking at hydroseeders. read numerous threads on the subject and it sounds like everyone likes Finn, Is Turf maker comparible in the results. It's hard to spend the amount of money Finn dealers want (T60II = $17,000). Turk makers seem to be a simpler machine with the same satified contractors who use them, any in put would be great. Turf maker comes in somewhat less expensive ( turkmaker 700 $2000 less) for the money is it worth the extra $2000.00 for the Finn. Seems as if most people are in agreement that the Finn And Turfmaker are the best, let's stay away from jet agitators. thanks

paul
08-15-2002, 10:42 PM
Ed here, has a nice stainless steel unit but it is more money. I use Finn but others to look at are Bowie, Rencio, Turfmaker.

Shawn Burns
08-16-2002, 05:29 PM
I think you are on the right road anyway. All in all, most hydroseeders i talk to like the Finn the best. I wanted to look at them, but was not too impressed with my local dealer. I bought the Turf Maker 425. Other than being a little bit small for bigger jobs it's a great machine!
I will look at the Finn when it's time to buy a bigger machine though.

SCL
08-18-2002, 12:39 PM
I had Dave from Turfmaker stop by and demo a unit in the spring. Very nice unit and Dave seems like a great rep. I'm currently using an older machine, a Finn, but was really impressed by the Turfmaker. Price wasn't so bad and it kicks the **** out of the jets.