PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Lighting Service Company Louisville, KY

yard_smart
10-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Well guys back out it again this year looking to do triple what we did last year in holiday lighting services. It was a huge hit in Louisville and a lot of people were surprised there was such a service. I personally love hanging Christmas lights it is probably my favorite service we provide. Just created a new web site for holiday lighting only. Check it out and let me know what you think - still got some pages to add but i needed to get it up and running!

http://www.louisvilleholidaylighting.com

David Gretzmier
10-14-2010, 11:38 PM
the site looks good! I don't know if you want feedback, but I would not show the twitter feeds on the left. whatever gets posted there lets customers judge you. right now there is some pst about MC's or fo dvd's, or something in twitter text code.

yard_smart
10-15-2010, 09:36 AM
the site looks good! I don't know if you want feedback, but I would not show the twitter feeds on the left. whatever gets posted there lets customers judge you. right now there is some pst about MC's or fo dvd's, or something in twitter text code.

Good catch david I had my personal account on there instead of EasyPro lol thanks buddy!

LanDesignGroup
11-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah it is a nice site. I live in Lexington and have been wanting to do this for some time now...any advice on getting started?