PDA

View Full Version : Pesticide Applicator Oklahma

elite lawns
10-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Study to take the Pesticide Applicator test in nov, wondering if there area I need to focus on. OSU sent me the applying pesticides/laws and rules/ornamental/turfgrass pest. Do I need to read all the books

Thanks

Ric
10-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Study to take the Pesticide Applicator test in nov, wondering if there area I need to focus on. OSU sent me the applying pesticides/laws and rules/ornamental/turfgrass pest. Do I need to read all the books

Thanks

Elite

My question is WHY NOT READ ALL THE BOOKS???

The more you know the more you make.

elite lawns
10-24-2010, 02:14 AM
And I will read all the books they sent. I was just wanting to know if I need to focus more on one area.

fireman gus
10-26-2010, 04:59 PM
My son took the test in Oklahoma City. He basicly just read over the books from OSU. He did fine. You will do fine if you use common sense, read the question carefully, and take your time when taking the test.

elite lawns
02-15-2011, 02:13 PM
I took the core test last week pass it. Do you know what book he study. I wanted to know if I still need to be studying from the applying pesticides book or just the two OT BOOKS.

OKClandscape
02-21-2011, 05:56 PM
I am at osu okc right now studying for the ot test tommorrow I already pased the core any idea whats on the ot test

elite lawns
02-22-2011, 10:51 PM
OKCland

How you do on the test sorry I got this to late or I would have found you there I passed. hope you did the same