PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable Deal?????

Turf Dawg
10-18-2010, 09:57 PM
I was at the JDL/Lesco store picking up some stuff and noticed this box on the clearance table that said Permagreen on the side of it. I asked if that was one of those sprayers that go on the fert spreaders and he said yes and that they would make me a helllllll of a deal. They made me one hellllll of a deal so I bought it and had a "S" eating grin on my face all the way home. When I opened up the box I saw this little bottle and wondered where the large tank was-------------No big tank and after looking close I noticed it was called a

ONE SHOT and was not as Synergy:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have never even heard of a One Shot:hammerhead::hammerhead:
Oh well, for the price I am thinking of things I could do with the pieces.

Hissing Cobra
10-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Was it the squirt bottle that usually comes with a Perma-Green? If so, that's pretty funny!

Turf Dawg
10-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Was it the squirt bottle that usually comes with a Perma-Green? If so, that's pretty funny!

:laugh::laugh:Thank goodness no, that would have really sucked. The One Shot has a 1 quart bottle that mounts to the back of the spreader, a manual pump that mounts on the frame, a lever with cable that mounts to the handle and a nozzle and bracket that mounts on the front bumper. You squeeze the lever to operate it hence the name "Oneshot", I guess.

indyturf
10-19-2010, 10:32 AM
One shot was a spot spray system PG had a few years back. seemed like a good idea but I don't think the sold well and PG doesn't sell them anymore.

ted putnam
10-19-2010, 11:00 AM
It would be just about as easy to accomplish similar results with a windex bottle and a cup holder.:laugh: How much did you pay for it?

Turf Dawg
10-19-2010, 02:13 PM
It would be just about as easy to accomplish similar results with a windex bottle and a cup holder.:laugh: How much did you pay for it?

And the Windex bottle and cup holder would be easier to mount :laugh::laugh:

More than 1$ and less than 20$

I paid 12 bucks, so that is why I had such a "S" eating grin on my face all the way home thinking it was a Synergy. I just started thinking about the ole phrase, "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is".