PDA

View Full Version : slow delivery from distributor

mag360
10-19-2010, 04:06 PM
I bought a new 31/60 super z about two weeks ago with the triple bagger collection system. Reason for the purchase was to have a fresh collection system for fall this year rather than rushing to repair my other machine - this is what I told the dealer. They checked and said no problem, the collection system would ship right out.
I've called the dealership a few times over the past two days and haven't been able to get an answer as to when it will be in (now that it's already later than the "week or so" I was told to expect). I expect that it is in transit already but nobody at the dealership has been able to tell me that for sure - is there any way to find out? If this system is on backorder with fall coming in i'll need to switch to the bac-vac (although I heard those are soon to be gone) or find another machine with an available collection system. I can't take chances with leaf season nearly upon us and simply need to know that my unit is in existence and on its way so I don't needlessly back out of the purchase.

Thanks PJ - looking forward to owning this machine after running scag, john deere, and husqvarna commercial z's.

mowerconsultant
10-19-2010, 10:45 PM
I need some information...
Dealer and your information...
So I can check on this.

Pj

mag360
10-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the quick attention,
I just sent you an email with the info.
Its great to be able to check with someone in the know - I have about a three day countdown till leaf cleanups begin and falling behind tends to produce a snowball effect...

mag360
10-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Thanks PJ,

Turns out the system was already in when I made the original post, I just hadn't been informed yet. Big stress reliever for me, especially since this machine is handles nicer than any of the others have and seems perfectly proportioned hp/deck size/hydro requirements. Looking forward to the next 3 years with it.

mowerconsultant
10-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Oh, Ok.
I already sent your email to our regional manager and distribution center first thing this am.

Pj