PDA

View Full Version : hey ric, you old fart!

fl-landscapes
10-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Happy Birthday

sedge
10-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Happy B-Day as well! I don't know if your a fart or not, but 70 is a wee bit old I guess........:bday:

gregory
10-19-2010, 08:20 PM
happy birthday old man

CHARLES CUE
10-19-2010, 08:47 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ric don't mellow with age we love you just as you are.

Charles Cue

cgaengineer
10-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Happy Birthday you ole codger!! May you be blessed with many more.
Posted via Mobile Device

americanlawn
10-19-2010, 09:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're only as old as you feel. Keep up the good work, Larry :waving::usflag:

ted putnam
10-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Hey Ric...F U :laugh: Just kidding Happy Birthday! Mine is Friday. We're both Libras. I'll have to send you one of those canes with the bulb-horn and side view mirror attached to it. Maybe you can incorporate it into the Ric-A-Green.
Happy Birthday! Cheers!:drinkup:

sedge
10-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Hey Ric...F U :laugh: Just kidding Happy Birthday! Mine is Friday. We're both Libras. I'll have to send you one of those canes with the bulb-horn and side view mirror attached to it. Maybe you can incorporate it into the Ric-A-Green.
Happy Birthday! Cheers!:drinkup:

F U, hmmmmm

Fun Up?

Fat Ugly

Finger Under

Hmmmmm, I am perplxed......:waving:

cpel2004
10-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey Ric, Mr. Ft Liquordale wishing you the very best and many, many, more Happy Birthdays!

humble1
10-19-2010, 09:37 PM
happy b day ric, hope you are tearing it up at one of those places that gives you a free desert after your meal..

Atlantic Lawn
10-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday Ric, one smart tough guy. Hope you enjoyed the day, and Thanks for sharing your years of experience and accumulated knowledge. Steve

ted putnam
10-19-2010, 09:58 PM
F U, hmmmmm

Fun Up?

Fat Ugly

Finger Under

Hmmmmm, I am perplxed......:waving:

:laugh: Florida University! Geez...Do I have to spell it out?:laugh:

Ric
10-19-2010, 10:17 PM
Happy B-Day as well! I don't know if your a fart or not, but 70 is a wee bit old I guess........:bday:

Sedge

You are mis-reading those numbers. I am not 70 I am 007.

This has been one of my better B days that started last Thursday with a Surprise Party by my Thursday Night Pool League. I really didn't expect Cake and Ice Cream but I got it along with 3 different Happy Birthday songs. It was kind of embarrassing when the second Band of the night started their set with a Happy Birthday song. Friday and Saturday nights I drank for free. Yep I home tonight because I am partied out.

Fl-landscape and Gregory

Please tell these guys who have never seen me what age I look to be. I have a slight salt and pepper to my hair and people Generally guess me to be in my early to middle 50's. I have always looked younger than my age and even drove to the movie theater and got in for under 12 as a kid. I hated it then but love it now.

I wouldn't bet on me disappearing any time soon. My health appears to be perfect as per my Blood work numbers etc. I was a Performing Gymnasts in my younger days and feel all that exercise is why I am health today.

rcreech
10-20-2010, 07:56 AM
Happy B lated to ya buddy!

You have been a great friend on Lawnsite for many of us always offering your experience and advice.

I will never forget the first run in I had with you on here with Glyphosate!

You are still wrong...but I think the world of ya! :laugh:

fl-landscapes
10-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Sedge

You are mis-reading those numbers. I am not 70 I am 007.

This has been one of my better B days that started last Thursday with a Surprise Party by my Thursday Night Pool League. I really didn't expect Cake and Ice Cream but I got it along with 3 different Happy Birthday songs. It was kind of embarrassing when the second Band of the night started their set with a Happy Birthday song. Friday and Saturday nights I drank for free. Yep I home tonight because I am partied out.

Fl-landscape and Gregory

Please tell these guys who have never seen me what age I look to be. I have a slight salt and pepper to my hair and people Generally guess me to be in my early to middle 50's. I have always looked younger than my age and even drove to the movie theater and got in for under 12 as a kid. I hated it then but love it now.

I wouldn't bet on me disappearing any time soon. My health appears to be perfect as per my Blood work numbers etc. I was a Performing Gymnasts in my younger days and feel all that exercise is why I am health today.

I can certainly back you up on that. I only hope I am in half as good a shape as you when (if) I reach 70. Dragging hose for you on that job nearly killed me, dont know how you do it still at your age, but you do.

Turf Dawg
10-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Just remember what they say about people your age

1-never pass up a restroom
2-never waist an erection
3-never trust a fart

happy birthday, sounds like you had some fun

DA Quality Lawn & YS
10-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Good pts Dawg.

But I go by those three things now:)

Greg Amann
10-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Happy Birthday old Fella!

gregory
10-20-2010, 07:01 PM
i agree ric you look no where your age or act it with what you do.

wish i knew your b-day was coming up i could have got that limo bus and we could've made the trip to the east coast strip clubs then you would be party out....

Tim Smith
10-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Happy birthday do you still have the patent on the wheel or did it run out lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Ric
10-20-2010, 08:14 PM
i agree ric you look no where your age or act it with what you do.

wish i knew your b-day was coming up i could have got that limo bus and we could've made the trip to the east coast strip clubs then you would be party out....

Karl

Thanks But Save your money. It doesn't take much to party me out any more. Bus Ride down Fowler Street past the Hookers and I am good. :waving:

Think Green
10-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Happy Late Birthday RIC!
Better get a pretty big cake for all those candles.

fl-landscapes
10-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Happy birthday do you still have the patent on the wheel or did it run out lol
Posted via Mobile Device

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jasontimm
10-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Happy birthday, i appreciate all your great wisdom...just be careful, i'd hate to see you break a hip!

LawnoftheMonth
10-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Happy birthday, thanks for sharing your helpful info and sarcasm. :)

cgaengineer
10-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Happy Late Birthday RIC!
Better get a pretty big cake for all those candles.

Make sure its made from orgasmic (organic) ingredients. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Harley-D
10-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Happy late b-day buddy!! Hope it was fun. How was old country buffet anyway? LOL

Frontier-Lawn
10-22-2010, 10:07 AM
happy b-day ric

timturf
10-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Karl

Thanks But Save your money. It doesn't take much to party me out any more. Bus Ride down Fowler Street past the Hookers and I am good. :waving:

Always figure you where a cheap date

Ric
10-23-2010, 05:44 AM
Always figure you where a cheap date

Tim

Not only cheap, But easy also.

coolluv
10-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Happy B-day Ric. Hopefully many more to come. :drinkup:

Dave...