PDA

View Full Version : Where is the 3rd wheel?

Premier landscaping south
10-19-2010, 10:17 PM
I know this is abstract but I had to bring it up. I roll a waker and love the machine although I was on walkers web site tonight and noticed something peculiar.

When you look in the galleries and walker has all those great shots of walkers mowing beautiful rolling hills of green and it seems like they are really trying to show off the striping effect of the machine.

In the pics you can tell that the tail tire stripe never shows up in any of the pics except for a few where it show just behind the machine. I wonder what they did to erase the tail tire stripe?

Did they have a lazer with a striping wheel following the walker or did they have a striping kit attached to a walker or is it trick photography? I wonder if this has been brought up before. I am just curious why walker would want to erase the third wheel and falsify their product.

White Gardens
10-19-2010, 10:41 PM
They probably just photoshoped the images. Pretty easy to do.

I've always hated any three wheeled machine and how it ruins stripes. That's probably the reason they erased it.

zak406
10-19-2010, 10:55 PM
they may have been using a machine with dual tail wheels. thats an optional upgrade