PDA

View Full Version : 2 new tractors

stslawncare
08-17-2002, 12:35 PM
hey guys, just wanted to give u an update. the painting job on the craftsman was put to a hault, not enough time right now and to hot and humid out there. tractor has been doing good and getting tons of use. today (hopefully) i will be getting 2 snapper tractors. not sure of the age, one is a 10 hp i believe and the other is a 12 hp. one runs (does have gas line problem and needs a tune up but does run and mow) the doesnt but has not been looked at (might be something minor) if i cant get it running easily ill use it for parts for the other one. im also getting a wagon that has a leaf box. getting all three items for FREE!!!

65hoss
08-17-2002, 03:02 PM
Free is always good.

stslawncare
08-18-2002, 12:47 AM
hey guys, as you all know ive been looking at getting a leaf box and loader for my wagon that i pull with my tractor. with this deal im getting the wagon an box, i have the opportunity to get a wagon, leaf box, and loader. the setup is about a 1967? the engine works good and wagon and box are in decent shape. what would you say the approx value of this would be? what would be the most that you would pay for something like this? would it be worth my while? thanks for any help
Scottie

FrankenScagMachines
08-24-2002, 02:27 PM
What is the brand/size of the engine on that loader? Does it hook upto a mower deck or just a hose you use with your hand? If you have/can get a pic that would help. Probably, about $150-200 depending on condition, maybe more if it's good mechanically.