PDA

View Full Version : found some more aerators, although these are probably not available here, take a look

grassman177
10-24-2010, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFaV5OsfBtg

what do you guys think? this is from down under if you have not watched it yet. looks like a half way decent machine really, i wonder if you could get one here if you wanted?

there is another brand on youtube as well that really looks like a piece of crap

turfcobob
10-25-2010, 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFaV5OsfBtg

what do you guys think? this is from down under if you have not watched it yet. looks like a half way decent machine really, i wonder if you could get one here if you wanted?

there is another brand on youtube as well that really looks like a piece of crap

Looks like some Aussie made a copy of the Kees, Kisgen, Gorilla, Pfluger, Source One machine. that drive has been around for decades under different names. Kees made them for like forever now Source One in Lincoln, Ne is making them. So it is about time the Down Under bunch caught on. Maybe they will be in Louisville this week.

grassman177
10-25-2010, 07:09 PM
it is looking like that, we own plugrs by source one, but understand they were not the original maker and designer of that machine.

this looks actually nice to use from the handles point of view. i really like the swivel front castors instead of having to lift up the front end by pushing down on the handles to turn the machine like we do now and with any machine here in the US that i know of.

hey turfcobob, my dad is going to be at GIE looking at aerators, will you be there so he can meet with you and look over the newer models you have.?

a plus bob
10-26-2010, 06:50 PM
hey turfcobob, my dad is going to be at GIE looking at aerators, will you be there so he can meet with you and look over the newer models you have.?

I am going to talk your dad into buying you some aerator shoes at GIE :laugh:

nepatsfan
10-26-2010, 07:07 PM
I am going to talk your dad into buying you some aerator shoes at GIE :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:Make sure you remind him of all the fuel and maintenance savings on those bad boys! Grassman you better sabotage this trip!

grassman177
10-26-2010, 09:31 PM
dude, that is sooooo wrong, but sooo funny!

Thanks bob, i know you have my best interests in mind when you say these things! ahhaha