PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed trailer pics

HazellLawnCare
10-27-2010, 02:37 PM
I am thinking about buying an enclosed trailer to setup for doing lawn apps. I would appreciate any pics that you guys have. I am thinking something that will hold a pallet or 2 of dry fert, a 200 gallon skid sprayer, and room for back packs and a spreader. Would like to have room for a T3000 or perma green or similar product later.

5starlandscaping
10-27-2010, 09:47 PM
I have a permagreen for sale which is on your dream set-up you want. It has 12 hours on it. I believe an enclosed trailer would be nice. That way all your fert would stay dry. You might want to check the weight though. A 200 gallon skid would be about 2000 lbs full plus 50 lbs per bag of fert. That would start getting heavy for an enclosed trailer. Maybe 1 pallet of fert would be ok. A permagreen, 200 gal skid, and dry fert would def give you options such as spreading fert and spray herbicides with your ride-on and spraying say insecticide with your sprayer. If you are going with a skid mayybe get a spilt 100/100 so you will have more versatility.

rcreech
10-27-2010, 10:14 PM
What year is ur PG
Posted via Mobile Device

420deere
10-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Call me on the permagreen. 229-308-5295

turfmanagementspecialty
10-29-2010, 10:38 AM
I too am thinking about going w/ an enclosed trailer with maybe a 300 gallon tank. would be nice to keep the dry fert out of the weather and park the PG in there(hopefully a T-3000 next year after demoing) Thinking maybe a 16' tandem axle would be nice

HazellLawnCare
10-31-2010, 07:29 PM
No one has any pictures to contribute?

rcreech
10-31-2010, 08:44 PM
No one has any pictures to contribute?

I have a box truck and it would be similar. If you look under my personal profile I have several pics on there.

Box truck/enclosed trailer is the way to go IMO!

Pumptecguy
11-01-2010, 11:07 AM
If you are going with an enclosed trailer (good idea, IMO), then I recommend you consider our High Performance 12V electric sprayers since no one can reasonably be expected to operate a gas engine in an enclosed trailer. :nono:

We have several configurations up to 200 gal.

Pumptec High Performance 12V sprayers are to other 12V sprayers like a motorcycle is to a bicycle. :)

fl-landscapes
11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
If you are going with an enclosed trailer (good idea, IMO), then I recommend you consider our High Performance 12V electric sprayers since no one can reasonably be expected to operate a gas engine in an enclosed trailer. :nono:

We have several configurations up to 200 gal.

Pumptec High Performance 12V sprayers are to other 12V sprayers like a motorcycle is to a bicycle. :)

agree, if your going to run a gas engine in an enclosed trailer you would have to figure a way to plumb the fumes out a vent. Still a little scary being inside the trailer with combustion engines running.

HazellLawnCare
12-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Ok lets try this one again. Does anyone have any pictures of similar setups?

RigglePLC
12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Combustion engine also gives off a lot of heat--how would you cool your engine? Are you Ok with it reaching 110 degrees after spraying a big lawn?

Pumptec has a good idea.

Volman
12-22-2011, 09:53 AM
A cargo works really good. rcreech has the best idea with the box truck if you have enough accounts to justify a deadacated vehicle, if not the cargo alows you to have a truck for other uses. The box trucks can usually be set up to haul more weight. Now, unless you have a trailer speced out & built they will not carry the weight your talking about. A pallet of fert & a ride on are about all they can carry, and thats with upgraded axels, tires & brakes. Fumes are not a issue. Your not spraying inside the trailer, you only pull it in and cut it off. Consider hauling your nurse tank in your truck.With a 3/4 ton ruck you can get by with about 100 gal plus trailer. A 1 ton can get you another 75-100 gal

Volman
12-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Sorry. Fumes are not a issue if your using a ride on