PDA

View Full Version : window clips

turf hokie
11-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Anybody know where I can find these WITH the sticky tabs already attached?

Thanks,
Bryan

Birchwood
11-01-2010, 08:34 PM
We bought some at Menards a couple years back, we stay away from windows now because they are a PITA, we always had to add hot glue to them to stick to brick.

TexasFire221
11-01-2010, 10:31 PM
they have them at walmart. I bought tons last season in Jan. during the after christmas sale but dont know if I will ever use them. If you really need some let me know and maybe I can ship ya mine. Like I said Im not sure if I will ever use them.

shade tree landscaping
11-02-2010, 06:01 PM
the Wallmart ones are terrible! used them last year and more than half didnt hold their stick, and we used them inside on windows!

turf hokie
11-02-2010, 08:14 PM
I cant find the quality I wanted with the 3M sticky tabs. I guess I will hope that the new style I can get from CD will hold up, we used them for the first time today and they are different and slower to install. I hope it will get easier and faster........

Tq23
11-02-2010, 09:03 PM
We use the ones from Holiday Litesource, but you have to put the sticky pad on each clip. We have had no problems with them at all. The trick is getting them up while the weather is still decent for the glue to stick. If you have to put them up in the cold, you will need a hair dryer to warm the window before you apply it to the window.