PDA

View Full Version : gps tracking on vehicles

fexkorn
11-09-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm looking to install a new GPS tracking system for my trucks. I used ATTI in the past and was very disappointed. I was attracted to the idea of no monthly fees-just the units and the software, but the software seemed antiquated and when there was a problem, they were unable/unwilling to fix it. I'm not going to throw good money after bad ($5,000+ wasted) I don't need real time tracking but want to use it for oversight and efficiency purposes. Any suggestions?

PlantscapeSolutions
11-12-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm looking to install a new GPS tracking system for my trucks. I used ATTI in the past and was very disappointed. I was attracted to the idea of no monthly fees-just the units and the software, but the software seemed antiquated and when there was a problem, they were unable/unwilling to fix it. I'm not going to throw good money after bad ($5,000+ wasted) I don't need real time tracking but want to use it for oversight and efficiency purposes. Any suggestions?

Look down the list and you'll see my posting about the $18 a month real time GPS I use.

fexkorn
11-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Look down the list and you'll see my posting about the $18 a month real time GPS I use.

I'm new to this site. What list are you talking about?

Thanks.

PlantscapeSolutions
11-14-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm new to this site. What list are you talking about?

Thanks.

Use the search feature and enter GPS. I'm sure it should take you right to the postings.

fexkorn
11-15-2010, 10:29 AM
I've found it. Thanks.