PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 anyone

familylawncare
11-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Has anyone dealt with Level One Maintenance. Our experience slow to no pay, would like to hear your experience.

Premier landscaping south
12-16-2010, 06:55 PM
OMG! I am sorry I have agreed to provide my service to them. By the time you submit paper work sign's contracts and call in and out of every service + have manager fill out paper work at each service call and then maybe take pics and upload and e-mail. Many mistakes on their part as far as keeping their records straight. Having me resend documents that I have already submitted. I have been working for them since middle of September and still not have gotten paid yet. They sent me a rejection notice on my first batch of invoices saying that my title on my contract did not match the title on my invoices. I think their was a 1 word difference. I had to resubmit every invoice and then they have another 45 days to pay them. We don't do business like that here in the south. We have common sense about things like, "hey your invoice does not match up. Do you want me to white this out and correct it for you." Bam, problem solved and my check is on the way. Oh no lets make you wait another eternity while Christmas is on the way and I still do not have a dime from this company.

I am done dealing with them. I hope I actually get paid.

What kind of experience have you had?

starry night
12-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Premier and familylawn: that is their standard operating procedure. They do it to everyone purposely. I don't know how their own office personnel can stand to work for them and feed all the lies to the unsuspecting contractors. I did some work for them the first half of 2008 and then ditched them. Actually, now that I think of it, they did have several personnel changes during the time I dealt with them.

Premier landscaping south
12-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Premier and familylawn: that is their standard operating procedure. They do it to everyone purposely. I don't know how their own office personnel can stand to work for them and feed all the lies to the unsuspecting contractors. I did some work for them the first half of 2008 and then ditched them. Actually, now that I think of it, they did have several personnel changes during the time I dealt with them.

Did you ever get paid for your services?

My contact at level 1 was fired a while back now the other girl that I was dealing with is out on maternity leave. Very frustrating. I am out $800. If you ask to talk to someone in accounting, you get voice mail that says leave an e mail. If I did business this way I would be at the soup kitchen in no time.

starry night
12-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Did you ever get paid for your services?

My contact at level 1 was fired a while back now the other girl that I was dealing with is out on maternity leave. Very frustrating. I am out $800. If you ask to talk to someone in accounting, you get voice mail that says leave an e mail. If I did business this way I would be at the soup kitchen in no time.

Everything you say sounds disgustingly familiar. My direct contact would call and ask what day are you going to service that account this week? At this point, they were two months behind in payments. I told him I would service the location when I got some money. He said "you will be in breach of contract." I said so be it. The only positive thing I can tell you was that even though I told them I was quitting, they did eventually pay all they owed me.

familylawncare
12-17-2010, 08:53 AM
I threatend to put a lien on Alltel property we were doing for them, and send Alltel a notice also. They paid 1/2 with no mention of balance. My advice..stay away from them!