PDA

View Full Version : 2011 AOLP annual conference

AOLP
11-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Plan now to attend (Feb 3rd-5th, 2011) the only international conference focused solely on the outdoor lighting industry! Below are the conference fees and hotel information to assist you in your planning. Full conference details will be available soon.

AOLP Conference Fees – No Increase!

Member Early Bird Rate: $395 per person
Non Member Early Bird Rate: $495 per person
Early Bird Registration Cut Off Date is January 14, 2011

Member Rate After January 14, 2011: $455 per person
Non Member Rate After January 14, 2011: $545 per person

Hotel Information

Chaparral Suites Resort, Scottsdale AZ
$195 NOW REDUCED! $159 Per Night, Single or Double Occupancy
Make Reservations by January 5, 2011 to Receive the Discount Rate
Call (800) 528-1456 and mention the AOLP Conference and Expo

Interested in exhibiting at the Expo or becoming a sponsor? To get the AOLP Marketing Packet e-mail Julie Sullivan at events@aolpoline.org

Interested in getting info for C.L.V.L.T. testing or C.O.L.D. (year 1) classes, just call AOLP at 1-717-238-2504 or visit our website www.aolponline.org
click on programs and get started on enrollment. There are a limited # of spots available

call the AOLP for info on signing up!!!

AOLP
11-10-2010, 12:56 PM
hotel website is www.chaparralsuites.com

beautiful place

bcg
11-16-2010, 03:03 PM
When is the final schedule going to be available? When will registration be available?

Terradek
11-17-2010, 12:02 PM
BCG,
The final Draft of the conference Agenda is being reviewed as we speak...it should be ready in the next day or two...Conference registration is open and available on the web site www.aolponline.org. Let me know if I can be of further assistance

bcg
11-17-2010, 05:11 PM
I guess I'm dense... I see the page for the expo and the link for the exhibitor registration packet but I don't see attendee registration anywhere...

niteliters
11-17-2010, 07:10 PM
bcg, you are NOT dense :). I think Gerry thought he saw it but in fact, it will appear with the itinerary in the next couple of days. However, if your looking to explore the cost you can do that by going to the home page, click on the "events calender". it will show one event...2011 annual conference. click on "additional information", you will see all the info from attending as a member/non member to hotel rates and a # for the hotel. If you are not a member and wish to join as well as attend conference, pull your cursor over membership, click on membership application, print it out, fill it out. call headquarters before faxing or mailing and get a form to fill out for attending conference. hope this is helpful. send me a pm, would like to know what part of Texas you're in.

bcg
11-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Chris,

I think you're probably the guy that called last week after talking to Rich, right? I've been meaning to call you back but I was on a hunting trip Thu - Sun and have been catching up this week. I'll touch base with you later this week.

niteliters
11-18-2010, 09:15 AM
sounds good

trailboss
11-21-2010, 10:24 PM
How many were in attendance at last years conference?
What kind of attendance do you expect this year?

Thanks, Steve

niteliters
11-22-2010, 09:30 AM
70's -80's I believe for last year. Trends seem to be showing a higher attendance this year, which is good for us as an association. Most important to me personally, are the classes being offered. They look to be an improvement on last years which was some of the best I've attended in my 5 years of attending. L.E.D. is pretty fast and loose right now and it was helpful to have a face to face audience with some straight shooters. Going to have that and more this year, i believe, because of the great experience last year.

AOLP
12-16-2010, 11:31 AM
all info is up on the website, schedule, hotel info, cost etc.

AOLP
01-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Plan now to attend (Feb 3rd-5th, 2011) the only international conference focused solely on the outdoor lighting industry! Below are the conference fees and hotel information to assist you in your planning. Full conference details will be available soon.

AOLP Conference Fees – No Increase!

Member Early Bird Rate: $395 per person
Non Member Early Bird Rate: $495 per person
Early Bird Registration Cut Off Date is January 14, 2011

Member Rate After January 14, 2011: $455 per person
Non Member Rate After January 14, 2011: $545 per person

Hotel Information

Chaparral Suites Resort, Scottsdale AZ
$195 NOW REDUCED! $159 Per Night, Single or Double Occupancy
Make Reservations by January 5, 2011 to Receive the Discount Rate
Call (800) 528-1456 and mention the AOLP Conference and Expo

Interested in exhibiting at the Expo or becoming a sponsor? To get the AOLP Marketing Packet e-mail Julie Sullivan at events@aolpoline.org

Interested in getting info for C.L.V.L.T. testing or C.O.L.D. (year 1) classes, just call AOLP at 1-717-238-2504 or visit our website www.aolponline.org
click on programs and get started on enrollment. There are a limited # of spots available

call the AOLP for info on signing up!!!

Only 12 days left, can't wait to get out of the cold. Looks like higs in the lowers 70's for the conference..sunny of course. Perfect timing for the winter most of the country and certainly Canada is having :). If you're thinking of coming...come on, it's not too late, only $50-$60 more

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
01-22-2011, 09:53 PM
I am looking forward to it for a number of reasons, not the least of which is a break from this COLD winter! It is going down to around -30 here tonight with a predicted high of -19 tomorrow. The relative warmth of AZ will be a welcome break!

I hope the pool will be open! :canadaflag:

AOLP
01-23-2011, 12:02 PM
open and heated, if needed for those wanting to swim when it's cool or in the evening

irrig8r
02-02-2011, 09:18 PM
LOL @ the "relative warmth" of Arizona James.
Have you seen the forecasts?

Tonight's low is going to be one of the coldest on record at 23 F (that's -5 C I believe).

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-03-2011, 03:32 AM
LOL @ the "relative warmth" of Arizona James.
Have you seen the forecasts?

Tonight's low is going to be one of the coldest on record at 23 F (that's -5 C I believe).

Wait till you see the photos of the "ice fountain" ! I think the Canadian contingent has brought the cold to AZ. It is certainly not what I expected.

However, what the weather lacks the gathering of amazing pros here more than makes up for. This is an amazing gathering.

klkanders
02-07-2011, 12:01 PM
The iced fountains were a strange sight! I am still in sunny AZ and it has warmed up nicely. Was fortunate to be able to be out at the TPC Phoenix Open on Saturday for some excellent golf and weather.
The conference was very informative and the expo had lots of attention.

bcg
02-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Here's one of the fountains in Scottsdale.

What a great show this was, I met a lot of great people, many of them Lawnsiter's. It was nice to put faces to names and I learned quite a bit. those of you that didn't come should really try to make it next year.

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=211306&stc=1&d=1297104591

RLI Electric
02-07-2011, 05:41 PM
That is simply the most photographed fountain in Arizona this year. Awesome event though.

RLI Electric
02-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Keith, hopefully you saw it get up to regular temps. It was a rough start but it finally got nice on Saturday. Just in time to leave:)