PDA

View Full Version : Who had lowboy 25gvw dump for sale in nwCT

TerraJeeps
11-13-2010, 08:47 PM
I remember seeing a Chevy? with a sweet red/silver paint job for sale on here, or plowsite. Any one seen/ remember Let me know just wanted to take another look

Thanks

EA Quinn
11-14-2010, 10:04 AM
http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=105561&highlight=hooklift

TerraJeeps
11-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks Matt, Thats not the one that i was thinking of, although that is a nice restoration. I checked out your website, very nice work, what kinda trees were those getting dropped in by the crane?

threeleafllc
11-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Yah thats my buddy Matt from Neighborhood hardscapes that had it for sale
It sold
It was a very nice as is all his stuff..

EA Quinn
11-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Thanks Matt, Thats not the one that i was thinking of, although that is a nice restoration. I checked out your website, very nice work, what kinda trees were those getting dropped in by the crane?

Those were a couple of maples we got paid to replace because the land clearer got a little ambitious and took down two trees he wasn't supposed to. Cost him a few bucks:dizzy:

TerraJeeps
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks 3 Leaf, yeah that was a nice hauler.

I could imagine that cost him a big chunk of coin, I have a client with a similar situation. The builder put up a fence and the guy thought the fence was the property line and chopped all the Maples down behind the fence. Some people have no appreciation for leaves. Did you get them from a grower or a re-wholesaler?